Click the play now button but don't get put in game

Whenever I try to start up eve the launcher looks perfectly fine but when I press the Play Now button or the play symbol on my account it will say “Added one account to the start of the Queue” and aprox. 5 seconds later it will revert to the play now button again and not bring me into the game. Can someone help me please?

Similar here, button stuck in “pause” icon after start, but nothing happens either. Windows 10 64-bit, everything was fine yesterday.

Similar to my issue since “yesterday” after the server went down. Was playing when it logged me out, and once it came back up I wasn’t able to start the game. My launcher does the same except that the button doesn’t change back to play. Nothing loads, checked running apps etc. I did see in debug.log the following (looks like once for each time I’d tried this early morning? See nothing from just now)

[0916/052503.556:ERROR:settings.cc(325)] Settings version is not 1
[0916/053730.344:ERROR:settings.cc(325)] Settings version is not 1
[0916/064551.969:ERROR:settings.cc(325)] Settings version is not 1
Also looks like the launcher and qt qtwebengineprocess are running 32 bit on my 64 bit OS. Not sure if it’s always done this as I’ve never had a reason to check tast manager for the game before.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.