Closed, corp found

Looking for a corp that can offer small to medium gang fun in ships of all types and sizes, i really hate flying the same fleets all the time. Dont want to be stuck in a WH or in Null, kinda like the idea of moving about hence looking at / for merc corps to roam new eden with, dont want to be a wheel in a cog i want to be part of a corp, know who i fly with. I like to banta on comms once i get to know the corp so dont want a corp who only use voice for fleets.
I have 4 accounts . can fly almost all t2 ships with t2 fits, can fly all fax, carriers and dreads some at lvl 5, 3 toons with all 4 race logi 5, LvL5 blops … even have a rorqual but we wont talk about that :stuck_out_tongue:
i am uk TZ but am on during US TZ alot, in my late 30s,

I dont want to live in a WH or 0.0 i have done that and for now i dont want to go back

Message me in game

Happy hunting
Abil

1 Like

If you ever feel to go back in wormhole space, shoot me an email.

That’s all Im gonna say. I won’t try to tell you more about us because you said that you aren’t interested in wormhole at the momoent. I do want you to know that we’re around if you’re looking for an US PvP wh corporation one day.

That being said, I hope you’ll find the corporation you’re looking for!

Kiven

Hi, give me a shout in game we might be what you are looking for, in short we are the same no sov no wspace just a laugh and no fucks given on the killboard.

Alex

eveo eveo eveo eveo http://mercenary.atspace.co.uk/hype/mc-hype.html eveo eveo eveo eveo

Click on the pictures
crii_corp_recru

• Serpentis Loyalists since 2005 | RP lite
  • Nullsec Sovereignty with full infrastructure
  • Wormhole Access with infrastructure
  • Part of https://mercenarycoalition.com
  • PvP, Biochemical Industry, Gas Mining
  • Multinational Corp
  • EU/US Timezone
  • Homepage: http://corelicorp.net/
  • CE Book Page: 40, Corelum Syndicate - check it!
  • Public Channel: Coreli Core

eveo eveo

eveo eveo
eveo eveo

Evaulon%20VII%20Attack

The Coreli Corporation is a 13 year old pvp & drug production corporation. We are primarily EU timezone based though do we do also have members in the US timezone and are looking to expand further into this timezone.

We’ve created a mature, drama-free atmosphere and understand real life comes first. We enjoy hanging out and blowing ■■■■ up.

PVP wise we do anything from 5 man frigate roams to 4000 man fleet battles. Because of our mercenary lifestyle we see a lot of variation.

I have already found my way to your recruitment chat in game and filled out your application on your forums last last night :stuck_out_tongue:
hope to chat soon
Abil / Scooby

1 Like

Hey Mate, nice to hear. Unfortunatley we wont Chat soon. Iam kinda on holiday right now. :ok_hand::kissing_heart:
Well See you in the future hopefully, Joshua will take care about your App.

1 Like

New%20Jovian%20Exploration%20Department

NJED has been residing in Jspace for over 3 years. We are a medium-sized PvP corp and expect all our members to be able and willing to put up a fight. We don’t want to deny fair content to anyone, and thus we look for the same in return. NJED only exists as a framework for our members to make something out of it. Everyone is encouraged and supported to try something new, organize an event, become a leader for others.

What we offer

• Content creation and consumption - Our scouts and content creators are the lifeblood of the corp. They receive full priority on loot from content found by them. We have consistently been blowing up >15bil a month strictly in wormhole space for well over a year now, putting us in a category shared by barely over a dozen groups.
  • A relaxed atmosphere - RL always comes first and we have no strict activity demands from our members. We do ask that prolonged absence is discussed beforehand.
  • Experience - We have a lot of knowledge packed into the long-time members of the corp we’re eager to share.
    If you are new to wormholes or haven’t logged in since melted nanoribbons were 8 million ISK, we’ll get you on your feet and running.
  • Geographic diversity - While the majority of our members are from the US, we have presence in AU and EU timezones as well.
  • Hull Replacement Program (Limited SRP)
  • Third-party Tools (Discord, Tripwire, Fleet-up, Wiki)
  • Citadel Infrastucture
  • Full P4 PI Capabilities

What we require

• Full ESI checks
  • Alphas will need to be ready to specialize, especially with the new Alpha clone changes. We will provide useful skill paths to assist. We fully expect Alpha players to upgrade to Omega in the short-term
  • Discord coms

NJED%20Discord

Also feel free to start the application process by submitting a completed application form.

In-Game Public Channel: NJED Bar and Lounge
Feel free to contact us here, in our public chat, or one of our recruiters:
Bluedagger, Artennius Lee, Irie Igunen

Thank you for taking the time to read my post :ok_hand:

1 Like

Lol spamm spamm

Np mate, hope you find what you’re looking for, just figured it couldn’t hurt to put our name forward all the same, maybe you chase down a few other options and then come back to us, who knows.

If you do end up reconsidering NS though, i’d super recommend a mob I was with a while ago, Iron Armada (FLEEP). CEO is Tridgit, they’re good duders, lots of ex-military so they run a tight ship and given what you’re after, I actually think you’d fit in well since they’re mercs that operate in LS and NS depending on the contract.

If you’ve got your heart set on LS though, you can’t go wrong with a corp called Feign Disorder, they used to be an alliance, however they ended up consolidating their members into a single corp and joining Black Legion. They’re also good dudes, with a big focus on self sufficiency and small gang PVP.

up again

and again

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.