(Closed) Looking for small gang or new PvP or people to start a new corp

Hi there, i started playing EVE in 2013 as a Miner, but got lost and bored since the Mining live isn´t mine and rediscovered EVE in 2019. Since then iam working my way up the ranks as a Industrialist and i try to waste my hard earned ISK getting more and more into PvP.

I have around 25 Mil SP mostly in Industry and Gallente stuff. I can fly Gallente TC2 and TC3 Cruisers and some doctrines for Minmatar and Trig ships. Iam very experienced and proficent in the industry part of the game and some PvP experience which i want to expand further. For the past months i mostly lived in LS.

In real life iam a relaxed 34 year old German that is currently living in Sweden with his newly wed wife. Despite that i started my own business 2 years ago and iam slowly working on growing and expanding it while also trying to figure out how to survive the dark swedish winter :sweat_smile:

As for my plans with EVE, i plan to do more PvP, write some new storys and utilize WH´s more. For that iam looking for a Corp with regular PvP Fleets (or at least one that is growing towards that goal) and iam also willing to learn how to FC/ create content. Basically iam looking for a corp were i can make an impact or with which i can grow togehter. Or like minded people with whome i can start a new Corp to carve our own path in this Universe.

1 Like

Come jumps on our discord and we can have a chat brother! Discord

Sent you a message in game.

Hey! I recently started a lore-based corporation, but we’re new and still working to recruit members. We’re moving to the Amamake area with our alliance soon, with NPC null and then sov null on the books. I know it’s not quite what you’re asking for, but I figured I’d give ya a shout. Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

Hey man,

We could be exactly what you are looking for…

Check us out :slight_smile:

@JayGatsby

Come check out the Sons or Luminaire. We’re a small gang focussed PVP corporation operating exclusively in the EU time zone. And yes, we have quite a few Germans.

We previously lived in lowsec but now stage out of Jita in order to raid into any space where there’s kills to be had.

The corp is a good, relaxed environment for any willing PVPer to improve their skills and there’s a lot of experienced pilots who can help you on the way. All that matters is you’re self sufficient and want to get stuck in. We run at least three small gang fleets per week, sometimes more, with varying degrees of success.

Our recruitment post and Discord link are here:

Hello JayGatsby

We EU based and you sound like the type of person we looking for.

Little about us:
Spudden Impact is a new PVP focused corporation of old friends. We are currently in the process of building our numbers up and pushing into low sec to remove the current residents living in there and if you want to get in at the ground floor with something new, then we are the place for you.

We are not part of any big null block and never will be. We want to focus on carving out our own space for our members in low sec and then into a very specific null pocket connected to that low sec. With us having 2 null sec’s near us it means we always have content on our doorstep.

What we will be focusing on:

• Gate camps (Low/Null)
  • High sec ganking (Miners and Mission runners)
  • Blops and Stealth Bomber fleets
  • Small Gang PVP
  • ESS Fleets (Stealing Isk)
  • Solo PVP
  • High sec Wardecs near our HQ.
  • Piracy
  • We are a family and not just a corporation.

What we can offer you:

Some of us have been flying together for nearly 3 years now and so a really friendly and tight-knit group of people that want to grow. Everyone is a key player in the group and will help each other. If you are tired of the big “You are a number” corporations or null-sec alliances then this is the right place for you. We are a Real Life comes first place and understand that EVE players have kids and families. No fleet is ever mandatory however being on coms are when online.

We use discord for our out of game chat, planning and coms. We also use TS (TeamSpeak) with some of our friends in and around the area for if there is a big fleet required.

We are not elite PVP, We are not the worst at it. We simply strive to constantly improve and hope you can come and help us do so.

The public in-game channel: -MASH-
Discord is: https://discord.gg/TbQEWxeYVN
Killboard: https://zkillboard.com/corporation/98665181/

If you are interested then come say hello.

Have you considered Noir. Academy?

Noir is the oldest mercenery corp out there. We pride ourselves on being tight-knit and it is certainly a corp where individual players can make a big impact.

we do have an Academy program where teach you how to PVP, run fleets, and excel at small gang warfare.

Swing by our discord or public chat. We’d love to have a chat with you.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.