Closed please remove

Hello,

I am interested in joining a corp, I am a returning player with 60 Mil sp, I have quit several years ago so my knowledge of the game is very… very limited atm, but I do have good skills in several areas including capitals, industry and mining. I am willing to join a corp that doesn’t require me to give an API with all authorizations, I will not show my assets, my private emails or buddy list in any circumstance.

Also my knowledge of null sec is very low as I always lived in high sec.

Are you interested in a player like me?

We require a full, account wide non expiry API check before you can join, you’ll find almost all serious Null Sec corps will be the same. Thanks for showing interest, let us know if you change your mind.

Fly safe

We are recruiting, come shoot people, shoot rocks, and have fun with us in Null Sec!

Join our In-Game channel “Spectral Public” and talk to a recruiter today!

Ever seen a titan and super fleet use gates to move around? Want to?
Come check us out

Recruitment is open!

We are still recruiting - join Spectral Public today!

We are still recruiting - join Spectral Public today!

Do you apply to the is corp, the CEO is unfriendly and not helpful. Basically mocked me.
CEO makes fun of my fit but I took it from Imperium recommend fits

Sent: 2018.02.04 16:01
To: Jubsy Adoudel,

Dude you’re trash, go join karmafleet or something

https://zkillboard.com/character/95485046/ I’m just gonna leave this here…

further proves my point, unfriendly, mocking, unhelpful

This is my last reply to you as your statements have been taken out of context and do not truly represent the Spectral community.

I initially attempted in our previous conversations during your application process to show you what you have been doing wrong and actions which would not be tolerated in a decent nullsec community. You took offence and acted defensive which was by that point I rejected your application and dropped the convo - only to then be proceeded by you mailing me further abuse on rorqual fittings to which I only then told you to go to Karmafleet.

Please cease posting on this forum as it will not be replied to - I hope you find a good corporation, as I say Karmafleet is a good stepping stone for learning the game properly.

Fly safe

Still recruiting - join spectral public today!

Come check us out, join Spectral Public and have a chat!

Congratz! You found us! Now join our public channel “Spectral Public” and talk with a recruitment officer today!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.