Code. most excellent capsuleers?

Hey you, how are you going?

I know a pretty face when I see one.

I am honored that you took time out to come visit my thread here.

Now guys here above is another famous pilot and this gives me goosebumps just seeing you online.

Fly safe!

arg

These things are everywhere. Navigational hazard is what they are.

Sneaky person you, been looking at my shopping list.

Locator Agent tells me where but I get there and they are hiding in stations.

25m and its all yours

Contract me as per that picture then please.

1 Like

Will do

Edit: contract up

And accepted. Thank you for doing business with McCandless Highway Maintenance Force

1 Like

Wait, people will buy corpses?

I have a GigX and a Suitonia collecting dust in a hangar somewhere. The Suitonia one is missing its hands for some reason.

Price check?

2 Likes

Nah, but Im always on the lookout for a mint-in-box Joe Phoenix

1 Like

Lol, did you need to use the Locator Agent to find Aaaarrgg?

1 Like

We all should use those services that the Locator Agents provide to help us locate all of those Most Excellent Capsuleers!

Do you have an Erotica 1 corpse?

Too snuggly for my taste.

1 Like

how much for the corpse?

Mine?

Oh you will never receive my corpse.

NEVER EVER!

1 Like

WTA Erotica 1’s Frozen Corpse. Very limited edition commodity, as CCP has banned further production.

Free the Erotica1!

4 Likes

Welcome fellow Capsuleer, it brings me hope that I may be able to explain myself just a little for others to understand the reasoning for such an liking toward That Alliance.

For too long I had reviewed many zkills of late all the while hauling Frostpacker’s ore & ice under and past the very noses of whom this thread is about while having set my autopilot to active on my journey.

It is not I who is being deceptive to myself but that Alliance who is not worthy of being considered excellent capsuleers for that Alliance is unable to maintain even their own new order of high sec.

Which leaves us all asking ourselves who here is really lying?

That does seem a fair point.

checks notes

Is there a “Dough-Knot” and/or “Coffee Emporium” in the sector, mayhaps the agents were on a break?

1 Like

Wait didn’t OP lose all his citadels to CODE.?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.