Code. most excellent capsuleers?

Spoken like a true kulak.

4 Likes

If you really wish to know, I do host a hanger containing famous frozen corpses. https://i.imgur.com/nJmVlj7.jpg

1 Like

I have no idea who any of those people are, sorry.

1 Like

No, they are not.

Its summer. People in Code tend to have other obligations, because we are awesome outside the game as we are inside. And as you may know, or maybe you dont, awesome people tend to have lots of friends and get invited to parties and such. So we are busy with real life.

Wow, major edgelord here. What a pro pvper you are. You scooped up(read: didnt kill) 4 corpses from suicide gankers who’s sole purpose is to, you know, die in a gank? How you managed to get the corpses of players who undock in order to die, is beyond me.

4 Likes

I had paid 10 million isk each for those.

Now THATS funny

2 Likes

Sounds about right. Couldve gotten 4 permits with those and you wouldve been a lot happier, mate.

4 Likes

Who does that? They are not even famous

1 Like

I read this case study once where this guy was constantly losing to this video game character in a video game, so when he grew up, he bought the figurines of the video game character and fantasized about beating them while holding the figurines in his hand.

4 Likes

Id still pay 25m for a genuine Joe Phoenix corpse.

For old times sake.

2 Likes

Wanna trade corpses? Ill give you my corpse if you give me yours.

2 Likes

Like, the one Im wearing?

3 Likes

Yes, the meatbag youre in right now.

1 Like

Yeah sounds nifty keen.

1 Like

Should have bought four mining permits instead.

1 Like

So what you are saying is proven incorecct. What more lies do you want to spew out of that wile miner mouth?

What’s the point of the permits? Either the philosophy is no one should mine safely or the permit is just a tax.

Is this James315 just another one of those Trump “my racism isnt racism” kinda guys or does he actually stand for something other than profit?

Yes :parrot:

2 Likes

How do you not understand?

What is giving you trouble?

Tea?

2 Likes