Come take up arms with me against the Reptile Tyrant

“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles.”
― Jeff Cooper

Recruiting good men (and women).
You can find me on Discord “(WDLS-)Rekindle#5706”
You can find me in game : Rekindle
You can join my in game channel Fleet6 Recruitment.

I am the CEO of Fleet6 Corp and Exec for the fledgling alliance Aurora Tandem Federation and I’m this is the most honest post I’ve made in my 16 years playing the game. This is my offer to anyone with eyes and a beating heart who oppose tyranny. Join my corp , join my alliance, we’re recruiting.

ATF and Fleet6 is recruiting you for a fight that is literally against the Tyranny in New Eden. Yesterday, one of the biggest reptilian factions of the game, sent a very threatening message through their CSM representative demanding that our small growing community roll over like dogs.
Fleet6 and ATF represent forces within the Winter Coalition that are made up of real humans, just like you. We don’t bot, we don’t abuse any rules and now we are in a fight for our right to exist in this game. We offer you the chance to experience an Eve that is dieing by joining a community that actually cares about its members. Does that sound like fun?
We are hobbyist gamers with real lives who have been trying to scrape out an existence for some time in the longest running war in the history of New Eden. We are represented by multiple skill sets and we encourage you to come join the sleeping dragon today. Summers over and threatening posts from rivals have rekindled my spirit.
If you are against tyranny and you have the will to fight I don’t care if you have been playing for 10 minutes or 10 years……its time to take back our Eve.
Fleet6 is recruiting. ATF is recruiting ……will you join the fight against the reptile tyrant?

Contact me.

2 Likes

We will not give in. We will fight to the last ship

1 Like

for the record i didn’t ask you to bow to anything. I merely offered you the choice of dying and being purged to the end with Noraus or once things start going domino’s as wars generally do you can chill and grow in the area without getting purged like the rest.

sorry for the confusion.

-1x Reptile Tyrant out.

get out of my recruitment thread [and leave me alone in general]. You are literally the plague .

2 Likes

Well said sir.

I too oppose the dino scourge maybe an asteroid will hit them in their spod brains and kill them like it did during the first extinction event :joy:

The Fish concurs. Threats, veiled or otherwise, coming from e-ego pixel dictators have no place in my game experience. While small and newly formed, ATF will continue to recognize this game as what it is…a game/hobby that we play in our free time. Emphasis on “OUR” free time.

I bear no ill will towards test pilots. And I recognize that I am significantly weaker than the blob blue donut that is goons and their submissive entities. However…I play for the side of independent and hobby style gameplay. Where its community first and space pixels second.

I second Relindle’s sentiment. Join us and be part of something. Or stay on the sidelines and be part of nothing.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.