Coming back and looking for pew

Hey there,
Coming back after a few years off. Looking for a small gang pvp corp active between 01:00 and 04:00. Been back a couple weeks and have been finding some fun fights. Ideally your corp is in a target rich environment such as Thera, NPC Null, or filmenting out of HS all sound super fun. Not really looking for FW or a big null alliance. I have about 20 mil sp https://eveskillboard.com/pilot/lord_anansi and I also have a scan/dst alt. I am pretty chill, mid 30’s, family and kid and would ideally like a corp with members in that same situation.

Cheers,
A

Hay bud we are a small and friendly null sec corp that’s fastly growing we are looking for new members.In our corp RL comes first that’s a big must and second we play the game to have fun and make isk we have a lot to offer for a small corp. We are looking for indy and pvp pilots we also have jobs going within our corp we are probably the only corp that will pay its members for the work they do as long as they work hard in the rolls you get paid. If your interest drop me message in game
🇬🇧 Titan A.i we need you

Hey M8,

I think we may have what your looking for.
We run small to large gang, no CTA, Gate camp, cap fights, isk making, large fleets, sometimes into null.

Very tight alliance.

Check out our KB
Corp

Alliance

Die safe m8

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.