Coming back to eve

Hello! I am not sure if this is the right forum to post this but I guess that if it’s not I can just delete the post.

I played eve in 2016 for almost a year but I had to stop playing because my computer broke down.

i have 11m skill points mostly dedicated to exploration and drones ( since my whole goal that year was to fly an stratios). i dont really know how to play anymore so i will be reading guides and stuff. im interested this time around to try some pvp. since eve isnt a game to play alone i thought ill start looking for a newbie friendly corp ( since im a newbie.)

for the moment while i catch up i m an alpha clone ( at least until i figure out how to sell some of my old stuff to plex o suscribe next month).
additional info: i speak both spanish and english and my time zone is gmt -3. and i tend to be pretty active early in the morning.

again if this isnt the right place i apologize.
anyways thanks for any useful advice you might provide

1 Like

eve mailed / convo in game

1 Like

If you’re interested in PVP join our discord server here: http://bit.ly/FEDUPDiscord

We can talk more about the group there :slight_smile:

New Jovian Exploration Department

Public Channel: NJED Bar and Lounge
Out-of-Game Public Channel: Discord #njed-public2

NJED has been residing in j-space for over 2 years, and as a part of the A Band Apart. alliance, we form the core wormhole operations group. We are a medium-sized PvP corp and expect all our members to be able and willing to put up a fight. We don’t want to deny fair content to anyone, and thus we look for the same in return. NJED only exists as a framework for our members to make something out of it. Everyone is encouraged and supported to try something new, organize an event, become a leader for others.

Our Corp Provides

Third-party Tools (Discord, Tripwire, Fleet-up, Wiki)
Citadel Infrastucture
Full P4 PI Capabilities
Hull Replacement Program (Limited SRP)
Our Members Provide

Content creation and consumption - Our scouts and content creators are the lifeblood of the corp. They receive full priority on loot from content found by them.
A relaxed atmosphere - RL always comes first and we have no strict activity demands from our members. We do ask that prolonged absence is discussed beforehand.
Experience - We have a lot of knowledge packed into the long-time members of the corp we’re eager to share. If you are new to wormholes or haven’t logged in since melted nanoribbons were 8 million ISK, we’ll get you on your feet and running.
Geographic diversity - While the majority of our members are from the US, we have presence in AU and EU timezones as well.
Our Requirements For Application

Full API
We have recently relaxed our recruitment restrictions. Alphas and low SP are encouraged to apply.
Alphas will need to be ready to specialize, especially with the new Alpha changes. We will provide useful skill paths to assist.
Feel free to contact us here, in our public chat, or one of our recruiters: Bluedagger, Artennius Lee, Irie Igunen

Hey there!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Monthly Krypted Updates
Fleet Commander Logs
EVE Online Guides

Come chat with us in our Discord!

1 Like

Hey mate, If you are still interested in joining a group of friends to play with, give me a shout, Cyntech is a corp that is expanding and can use alphas and omegas to bolster forces for pvp/pve/and mining. Look us up on the link above or give me a shout in game (Daedalus Prometheus)

Hello mate, and welcome!

Hop into ur public channel ‘Coalition of Carebears’ where you will also find ur Discord details, from which we springboard a lot of our information, ops and general chatter.

Hope to see you soon,
Sjup

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.