CONIN - Coming out of retirement

Holy balls, welcome back to a legendary corp

o/ aleks, good to see you!!

Recruitment still open, join CONIN Lounge and ask for a recruiter or follow the link to discord and chat with us there!

Recruitment still open in all time zones.

We have instigated a policy of stopwatch ops for people who want to go out and roam, find a fight or not we pre plan op times to start and end on schedule so you can play without being stranded or without having to constantly delay your significant others evil looks as they eyeball you waiting for you to log off your game!

All the fun with half the divorce rate!

Come join up today!

I’ve been told I only post during the bleak hours, hi UKTZ!

Still recruiting

Contact me in game later or hop on discord now to discuss

Recruitment is still open for active omega pilots over 5m sp

Join ingame channel CONIN Lounge and chat with us there or follow the link in that channel to find us any time on our public discord

I’m online most of today to discuss recruitment. Shoot me a message and see if we can offer what you’re looking for.

Still recruiting, mostly looking for attractive people who want to hang out with other attractive people and look down on the uggo’s

Apply now!

The door is still open, any applicants make sure you are ok with registering on ESI program Seat and Discord.

Its been years since ive played eve. been having a lot of fun with CONIN learning how to play again and all the changes in eve since i left. Definitely a more mature crowd. i recommend %100

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.