Could not connect to chat server at live.chat.eveonline.com:5222.Please ensure that this port isn't blocked.Retry?

Could not connect to chat server at live.chat.eveonline.com:5222.Please ensure that this port isn’t blocked.Retry?

Huh?

I’ve managed about 15 minutes of gameplay today - by that i mean actually undocked and doing stuff before the issues started popping up again :confused: pls CCP make fix.

I also have this problem. I still haven’t opened the support call.

Could not connect to chat server at live.chat.eveonline.com:5222.Please ensure that this port isn’t blocked.Retry?

WTH is this? Is this part opf the DDOS or something I should fix on my end?

For logging in, I did the “Launcher, Connection Failed, click OK, click the Connect button” thing.

For Chat access, I clicked “No” to the “Retry?” prompt, undocked, warped to a combat site, noticed that triggered a message in Local, typed Hello in local and that triggered my other chats to become active.

hmm yeah that didnt work for my chat

Yeah so far it only worked for me on the 2 sites I tried that actually pop up an NPC message in local. One was the “Look, an egger! Let’s get’im boys!” type message, and the other was the Alluring Emanations “Numerous drones inbound. Objective complete. Retreat and inform your agent.” message (in local).

When those popped, it triggered my other chats. Without an NPC in local message, no chat.

Getting an error message every minute makes the game unplayable sick of this.

Same… Annoyingly impossible… Come on, CCP!!! Fix this sh1t!!!

Closed.

Please see this thread for up to date information regarding TQ connectivity.