Crash on Launcher start after update

5 minutes before the laucher update I had no issues now I get the same. And yes all of the things it asks for in the message are there and everything is updated

2 Likes

I have the same problem.

this problem only with launcher or all game need knew driver?

launcher . Everything was running fine . I even installed old launcher and it started no problem. But its forced to update and you cant cancel it so right back ti it not working again.

I don’t get an error message like that, just a crash!

Found a solution. I downloaded the file opengl32sw.dll and put it in the folder with the launcher (Game/Launcher). Sorry for my English

4 Likes

worked. you are a genius :star_struck:

good solusion, better then new laptop)))
link for download - you need 32 version
opengl32sw-32.7z

2 Likes

hero of the people

Ty all :slight_smile:

It worked! Thanks so much.

you are my hero, you deserve some CCP reward, honestly

This did not work for me still same error window as above

Thanks It works. Only now the account upon login is reset (re-entered).

EVE
(X) Failed to create OpenGL context for format QSurfaceFormat(version 2.0, options
QFlagsQSurface::FormatOption(), depthBufferSize 24, redBufferSize -1,
greenBufferSize -1, blueBufferSize -1, alphaBufferSize -1, stencilBufferSize 8, samples 0,
swapBehavior QSurfaceFormat::SwapBehavior(DefaultSwapBehavior), swapInterval 1,
colorSpace QSurfaceFormat::ColorSpace(DefaultColorSpace), profile
QSurfaceFormat::OpenGLContextProfile(NoProfile)).
This is most likely caused by not having the necessary graphics drivers installed.

Install a driver providing OpenGL 2.0 or higher, or, if this is not possible, make sure the
ANGLE Open GL ES 2.0 emulation libraries (libEGL.dll, libGLESv2.dll and d3dcompiler_*.dll)
are available in the application executable’s directory or in a location listed in PATH.

• – - - - - - - - - - - [ - - OK - - ]

I have this problem today, and not run changing the llibrary, any helping?

Hello i had that problem from 2 weeks and i think i found solution. In my enviromental variables i can’t find a QT_OPENGL in “user variables” and in “system variables” so I just write this and now launcher is working.
Maybe this resolve your problems. “Sorry for my english”

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.