CSM 15: PJHustle - Don't be fooled, Retention is key not attraction

Thanks buddy

New Video, Still learning the process of making them and I stole the idea from "Ivy"s video I am sorry not sorry, it was what I was trying to get to before I did my first one and her simple layout made me see how it should be done.

Check out her video to see how wonderful it is here

Thank you to @Prospektor_Schipplockfor his help!

2 Likes

Tonight on twitch.tv/ccp I get a brief but valuable spot to be interviewed and highlight my candidacy starting from 18:30. Drop by ask me some questions you want to see me answer instead of reading my answers. I had better do something with my hair…

PJ, Friendly push, you are awesome man ! See you later in stream !

Thankyou CCP for the opportunity!

It was an honor and a privilege to have had a 10 min slot on ccps twitch channel to highlight my campaign, I started with a certain expectation of how it would run an thrown off guard a little when it went a different way that the previous two days but that’s good, keeps us on our toes. I had soo many other things I wanted to talk about on air but I was trying to manage the time and in all honesty out of my comfort zone. Talking to people IRL is easier than having that camera on you sitting in the heat not knowing 100% what you are showing. Also I was trying to time the PTT in between children screams :slight_smile:

Here is the video I am on from min 54 if you like to re-watch it.

Some of the things I failed to mention was my commitment to the community. I bought 2 tickets to fly from UK to Vegas just to make sure the peoeple who was expecting shirts and to see me didn’t feel let down when I messed up my paperwork for the US customs.

I failed to highlight my strengths which is the ability to fully digest information given to me and spread out my understanding of that information then piece it together in a wide picture of who, how and where this information impacts other areas.
I am lucky enough to be my own boss giving me totally flexibility to manage my CSM tasks which cannot be overstated as a great tool for a CSM candidate, TIME.

I didn’t get a chance to talk about changes I would like to see to the cloaking module, to Rorquals, Titans, supers, Alliance Tournament, War Decs, My new weekly talk show highlighting regular pilots in eve and their stories. So much I want to tell you folks, I will have to keep as vocal as I can.

Thank you for the kind words in twitch chat during my interview, The community is really the best thing about this game.

But don’t think that because I have PJHustle as my main I haven’t done, Alliance fleets, Small gangs, spied in your own corporations and alliances, Highsec operations and even the illusive wormholes. I have many characters in many places because I love this game. I sub over 20 accounts so I can be part of different areas of this wonderfully expansive game.

I am PJHustle, not just a Krab, not just a carebear. I am in the shadows and the light, I urge you not to be narrow sighted when you see the CSM candidates there is allot to a person or there character that you will miss by labelling them too early based on metrics that are present at first glance.

I wanted to take a little time to reflect on the past few weeks, I haven’t pushed my candidacy as well as I could’ve. I could have been on all the talks shows/ pod casts and streams, hammering my voice and face all over New Eden, there is still time for the latter I am sure.

My focus has been to dig into the documents and information that the less represented groups build year after year and seemingly lost as there is no voice to their words once we get to the CSM board. What I mean to say is reading out some text is one thing and could have been done prior, but taking the time to digest, understand and compute the fundamentals of these groups issues, then rely those is something else entirely.

I may not win this popularity vote but I have gain knowledge from this process, I may not win due to large null sec ballots (I do not expect me on any ballots as I am just a renter) but I have grown in a way only possible by doing the hard work trudging through documents carefully written by people living in these areas of the game not getting representation.

I hope that this year these communities rally behind a candidate that has the ability, the commitment and the willingness to work with them to understand their position so it can be represented at the CSM in a reasonably competent manner.

I will still continue my work throughout the year regardless of this outcome and hope to provide an avenue to the smaller, quieter voices within our communities.

Redline made these awesome pictures for our time on Trash Talk Tuesday

Reaching out to all renting communities and trying to get those without representation a voice! tell your friends if you want to support me or just tell your friends to vote either way!

PJ! :+1:

1 Like

Hey dude how you doing, Dropping my on your top slot?

Well, my friend, I have to say that your outstanding and humble leadership in Fayn and the heroic effort you made in overcoming adversity in getting your ass to the Omni in Vegas on Saturday merits the top slot in my vote. Cheers and good luck!

1 Like

Well so far I have been flabbergasted with the messages and posts of support for my campaign. I hopefully and showing people that I am objective in my views on changes and mechanic ideas/suggestions.

I want to do a quick video over the next few days just to thank you all, I am not everyone’s first choice but I can be your voice! I work hard to understand community concerns and do not hold my own gameplay as a muse for what should happen.

In short keep voting, if You want to continue supporting me and have already voted please push your peers towards adding me at the first position. If I don’t get in then their votes can trickle down to their other candidates so fill those ballots!

The Community Is The Key To Success!

https://community.eveonline.com/community/csm/vote/

1 Like

Few more days let all of your support has been super awesome so far, Poke your corpies, friends brothers and sisters to place those last few votes for PJHustle in the number 1 box to help support the whole community of eve

The last hour of the campaign has just begun I sit here and think how wonderful it has been to see lots of support for my first Campaign from lots of pilots in all areas of New Eden.

I just want to say thank you and GL to all

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.