Gather your nuts and test your headset… The Squirrel Academy is recruiting
We seek rounded, ambitious newbros’, returning players and veterans, looking for community, opportunity and purpose in the unique region of Providence.
The Squirrel Academy (2004) advocates a culture of education, integration and participation, aiming to provide its membership with the best environment in which to develop their skills, unite with the group and fleet-up to defend the region.
- Purpose - To preserve free passage for neutral pilots in Providence through our NRDS policy
- Membership Cap: 100 valued, active pilots - You have a name, not a number
- Nullsec Sovereignty close to highsec
- Basic training package and guidance for beginners
- Active Community (Eve Who tm) to support learning at your own pace. We use Slack, Mumble, Teamspeak and forums.
- Ore and Loot exchange - top prices paid
- Well stocked local markets
- Mining Fleets 7 days a week
- PvP fleets several times a day
- Ship Replacement Programs
- Omega clone
- 5 Million Skill Points
- Minmatar Cruiser Level 1
- Gallente Cruiser Level 1
- 6 months in-game experience
- A positive ‘Fleet-up’ attitude (Everybody fights)
- Working Headset
- 10+ hrs weekly in-game activity
The Squirrel Academy (Est. 2004) aims to provide the complete environment for experienced players and ambitious rookies alike; continually adapting to change, setting objectives and recruiting new players at all levels who value community, opportunity and purpose. Whether you are seeking your first player corporation, new friends, great mining, big fleet fights, vindicating ‘hot-drops’, or just a social group with whom to learn the game, we want you to feel at home with us.
We welcome you aboard, provide you with everything you need and prepare you for life in Providence. We also ensure your wallet is always healthy by offering very generous buyback programs.
Frequent corporation meetings help us to offer the very best support to ratters, miners and industrialists at beginner and advanced levels. Our experienced leadership team is new-bro friendly and happy to help.
We recruit players of all age groups and time zones, and our training plan ensures you accomplish your personal goals whilst also being able to support the corp when we need you.
So, if you value community, integration and fleet participation… Apply to join in-game or join here.