D-SCAN: Highsec Carebears has the bad habit of not using or spamming the D-SCAN and Actively Checking Local

There’s nothing funny about illegal mining.

1 Like

of course. even IRL :slight_smile: It is much better if real player rule highsec than some mindless AI ( The 4 Empires) oh. The 4 empire doesn’t rule highsec. Concord does.

“Hey guys! My issue is not with the way the game is meant to be played but actually with the gameplay itself”.

They have a saying on my home world , it’s people power that rules the day and we have that ,the likes of which God has never seen.
:blush:

( Let’s play Eve and kill each other I say)

1 Like

O my, I’m a carebear. I don’t like violence. :sunglasses: :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

i mean back in the day, like 2013-14 i did the opposite of everything you listed, i flew a shield tanked legion with nearly 2b in general fittings, and an additional 8b in officer heatsinks. And aside from 1 hilarious failed gank attempt, i never even saw hostility. I was the bigger threat to my own ships, flying into things that i shouldnt all the time lol

though i do remember losing a retriever once. i mean that was funny cause it was a cute little mining barge. I should feel special that someone was that keen to fly all the way out and trade a ship for ship with me! I even got the kill for them, somehow

3 Likes