D-SCAN: Highsec Carebears has the bad habit of not using or spamming the D-SCAN and Actively Checking Local

RIOT are so angry.LOL. Seems CODE been kicked out of uedama . They can’t handle the angry and fierce anti gankers and they can’t compete against the horde? that’s lame

Guys Guys. OP makes a great point. You should always practice anti ganking ways and make them a Habit.

1. Don’t fly what you cant lose.
  2. Set your Gankers/local gankers to red.
  3. Simply have local open and skim through it every so often.
  4. D scan Yah dscan can help
  5. Move your bling modules in a separate faster ship.
  6. Brick Tank your hulls to make them look less appealing to gank. (when moving them)

Lastly if you do get ganked I hope the ship you loss made its self back ISK wise and you can use savings to buy a new one right away.

So really in general don’t make your self a target. Be smart and so on. It’s really as simple as that

2 Likes

@Ridley_Rohan lost his mining Gnosis to ‘evil Griefers’.

Three years later… still crying about it!

1 Like

Anti Ganking Ways look for the most part suspiciously like some of the basics of The Code with a different name.

1 Like

Actually its only you crying about it. I never mentioned it. You have at least three times in those years. I am mailing you a box of itssues now. You have my sincere pity. It was not you nor CODE that did it. That must sting.

BTW do you ever get bored pouring over people’s killboard for something to cut yourself on? Those tissues might come in doubly handy.

1 Like

I’ve seen your bio, Ridley.

1 Like

This mean you need a second box of tissues? Or does it mean I mean that much to you? Loads of expereinces brought me to my bio Sherlock. Its your lack of wit that has you focused on one over and over like a broken record.

Calm down, mining Gnosis.

1 Like

Take your own advice. Let it go. And stop thread jacking Francis.

Sorry Ridley, once a mining Gnosis, always a mining Gnosis.

It’s who you are.

1 Like

Do you keep spooning for abuse because daddy no longer gives it to you? I am beginning to think I may have misjudged you. Perhaps you gank because you want Concord to give you a spanking since no one else will and daddy is gone. Is it even possible for you to not be so pathetic and just drop it? Damn.

1 Like

Please, Ridley! Just calm down!

You lost a mining Gnosis, it doesn’t have to turn you into such a bitter bear.

1 Like

I’ll admit that I’d never thought to do this until reading about it here on the forums, and that recently. Sometimes you’re ignorant through lack of connecting dots. Wish I’d made that connection before my last gank.

To me, this is the biggest one. If the ship’s paid for itself, why are you doing more than giving a sigh and just moving on? Yes it’s frustrating, but in the end, this is EvE. You simply have to expect these things. Getting mad about it is likely a sign that it’s time to find a new game. Maybe that’s just me though.

4 Likes

You mean to tell us that all this crying has nothing to do with your loss 3 years ago?

1 Like

You really struck a nerve there. :slight_smile:

He’s one of the more obvious fake fucks who keep pretending they’re not against suicide ganking …
… but too bad he keeps making the same mistakes as all the other fake fucks.

2 Likes

He’s just another nutter who thinks I’m a ‘griefer’ because I PvP in a PvP game.

You all saw the disgusting things he said above.

The only bad attitude griefer here is Ridley the Gnosis Miner.

4 Likes

I should think at least your basic drooling idiot would be able to keep up, but my issue is not with suicide gankING, but rather suicide gankERS. And not all of them either, but mostly the ones who 1) do it for long periods while never feeling the shame that comes from normal human empathy and 2) are so addicted to griefing they even have to do it on the forum.

That said though I do feel some pity for them as well. From what I have seen of such types its not easy going through life with only half a soul. I feel some pity in between moments of LOLing at their awkward flailing for attention mind. After all I am not the sociopath here.

3 Likes

Did you read what you wrote above?

You, sir, YOU, are the bully here.

Cast the beam from your own evil eye!

3 Likes

one of the Few wise care Bears spotted.

2 Likes

Don’t give me too much credit. Princess Aiko bow and crew likely had a few belly laughs at my expense about a month ago when they popped my Paladin and then podded me because I stood around gawping like a dumba@@. I had so many chances to get out of that one it wasn’t funny. Just didn’t read the writing on the wall when their spotter warped in, then just disappeared. That’s why I’ll add when a “ninja salvager” warps in and just disappears on you instead of starting to salvage, it’s likely time to warp out. Possibly a little too late to be honest.

3 Likes