D-SCAN: Highsec Carebears has the bad habit of not using or spamming the D-SCAN and Actively Checking Local

only two destroyers that catches him

Oooookay. You wanted to talk about that one ship or does that ship belong to a certain class of pilot getting ganked in hi sec?

Iā€™m trying help the hisec care bears but seems you want them to baby sit them. Ok fine. Code zkill will just add up everyday.

1 Like

Its a simple enough question. You scolded me for only mentioning miners, even though I also mentioned AP pilots. Another person mentioned mission runners.

Who else do you want to include in the list of hi sec types getting ganked for what you claim is stupidity?

Ok. Hisec care bears are so wise thatā€™s why many of them are being Gank everyday. :slight_smile: Instead of helping me here, giving some advice not to be gank. Your arguing with me. The problem with us carebears sometimes we canā€™t agree on anything. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I donā€™t think wisdom is the problem. I think EVE is set up in way which uses some pretty obvious human psychology, to ensure that there will be targets for ganking.

Also tools are intentionally made insufficient to avoid ganking unless a pilot is constantly aware, which they often cannot be, because the activity they are doing is so very boring. Or, its too intensive. Ganking isnā€™t boring. And gankers donā€™t have to worry about getting ganked. Those two advantages are at least half the fight right there.

You already started war against code just let them kiss your Loki until CCP does anything. :slight_smile: create an alliance with Githany in Her comrades. sorry for using the word dumb. Iā€™m just pissed of

What about? People not doing enough to avoid getting ganked?

because victims are piling up on Gankers zkill.

1 Like

I donā€™t like it either but like I say, I think this is the way EVE was set up intentionally. Its a grieferā€™s paradise because griefing is a challenge but not too much of one. It doesnā€™t get old. All you can really do is not be the victim yourself. Even wrestling the pigs whether verbally or violently does not work. They love mud and you just wind up dirty.

1 Like

I think itā€™s worth separating griefing and ganking in EVE.
Ganking is intended gameplay, which makes it not a form of griefing when it comes to EVE.
Griefing is when you target one person specifically trying to drive them out of the game or similar.

1 Like

I think your definitions are far too narrow.

You are correct about griefing if its being used strictly as a social site/game technical term. But that is not what I mean. I mean it more generally, as in, to intentionally and knowingly cause others grief by any means possible. People openly admit to trying to get tears and anger (salt). This is the heart of what it means to grief.

Ganking is an activity widely pursued for the purpose of causing others grief. That it is intended gameplay is precisely my point; EVE was intended to be a grieferā€™s paradise.

Of course that could never be achieved if they had a big neon sign that said ā€œJoin EVE and get griefed for our sadistic pleasure! Hope you turn to IRL self harm sucker!ā€

2 Likes

Ah the spirit of competition.

AFK freighter pilots

Violently works wonderfully for us last night

look at the dead ganker ships with no victims
Thats 2 failed ganks

2 Likes

I meant as a permanent solution, but congratulations on a satisfying temporary one!

Floating in space? I did say pilots on AP, so, uh, docked AFK freighter pilots?

1 Like