Daily Server crash confirmed?

seems weird it happened nearly same time last week,once again money spent i cant use,would like to know the reason for it crashing not just been told there will be a restart

1 Like

oof :frowning:

Guys, have any of you lost Tengu in 2/5 agent in highsec? No? Then I’ll be first.
[ru] Ребята, ктонить терял Тэнгу на 2/5 агенте в хайсеке? Нет? Тогда я первый умудрившимся.

Absolutely <3

Well, good I’m not started Abyss this time :3

лучшеб мне отдал(((

Woot woot gotta love being in a mining fleet then server crashing!! :DDDDDDD :sob:

Is there a War going on somewhere? And that is getting bandwidth priority ? Just a thought.

1 Like

There is always a war going on somewhere, this is Eve!

1 Like

Server crushed

One of mine was too…hope it did not end up in jovian space or something.
Cause that was one long jump tunnel!

I wonder if voting will be extended.

I’m just back in game two weeks after a nine year break! But this used to happen a lot in the “old days” when was a big battle low sec . First big lag then maybe a disconnect. But that was nearly a decade ago. It can’t still be happening can it?

I was mining with my fleet…
I’m sawweee :sob:

I hope so. If the server crashes then your ship and NPCs are deleted from RAM. Then a server rollback happens. But it’s not always true while in the Abyss or in the jump tunnel due to rolling timer and transaction snapshots. Your pod can appear in one system while the empty ship in another as it happened in M2-XFE battle…

I obviously used too many smartbombs at the same time. I apologise to the EVE Online community.

There is allready a official Thread about this: