Dead Terrorists - EAK - Coming into null from a Wormhole near you - PVP EUTZ

Empire Assault Corp [EAK], executor of Dead Terrorists is a long-established and long-historied PvP corp. We have been more or less hibernating for a while, but are gently awakening from our slumbers …

… we are looking for players, new and old, to join us in our WH to pew, make Isk (if you want) and banter in a relaxed atmosphere.

What you will find is a bunch of Vets in a C3 WH with NS static generally running ops looking for kills in null sec. Citadels to live in with plenty of scope for Isk-making from PvE sites, PI and Industry. Plenty of scope for PvP roaming through WH chains or null. Plenty of expertise to learn from and plenty of advice to be had (sometimes regardless of whether you want it or not :stuck_out_tongue: ) on our TS3 comms. Awesome SRP for stuff blown up on Corp ops.

Key thing is having fun in a relaxed atmosphere - we’ve all had our fill of alarm clock ops and daily CTAs - we all really just want to log in, shoot stuff and chat :smiley:

So, what are we looking for?

Omega Account with Full API
Decent mic and on comms (TS3)
No specific SP limit, but you need to be able to scan and you’ll want to be able to fly a fully T2 fit T3C to get the best out of the WH PvE sites and our roaming fleets
Probably EU TZ - we’re not dogmatic, but this is when most of our stuff happens

If you’re interested drop Larf1986 a mail in game and/or join EAKFOREVER and I’ll get back to you for an initial chat.

Killboard

4 Likes

free bump good group of guys

1 Like

I’ve known these guys for pretty much forever and have spent some of my best times in Eve flying with them. They have some very skilled leaders/fc’s and pilots that love a good fight but aren’t elitist to the point they stop the casual pilot from having a good laugh.

If you’re looking for a fun corp/alliance full of decent guys that love a bit of fun while looking for a good fight I can’t recommend them enough to you.

Good luck guys, may even have to re-join myself now you’re all back :slight_smile:

1 Like

Very very good team, up !

1 Like

Awesome group!

1 Like

Awesome bunch of lads! great laugh and lots of pew

1 Like

Still looking for new recruits, join EAK in game

Still looking for more!

1 Like

Still looking for members, join EAKFOREVER in game

Saw this group years ago when I first started playing, joined a few years later, never left. Perfect space family and even a few RL meets!

Join today.

1 Like

Great Bunch of Guys to be flying with, you wont be disappointed, Join EAKFOREVER in game for a chat

1 Like

Filling up but still would welcome more! Check out EAKFOREVER in game

1 Like

Still looking for a few more joing EAKFOREVER for more info

Still looking for a few more joing EAKFOREVER for more info