Dear CCP Santa

100% of what?

A player ship contains the items that a player put on or in their ship.

What, they’re supposed to drop their entire ■■■■■■■ loot table or something?

Furthermore, when a player ship drops items, those items were, at most, transferred from one player to another. They weren’t created out of thin air, as with PvE drops.

As ideas go, “100% PvE loot drops” is just utterly nonsensical and too stupid for words.

From the wiki:

"Every time a ship is destroyed, a wreck is left behind. This wreck may contain loot (e.g. modules from the destroyed ship), which can be taken by anyone nearby. "

Key word is may. 100% loot drops would indicative of all NPC wrecks dropping some sort of loot be they scrap metal or meta modules along with salvaged components used for manufacturing rigs.

1 Like

Agree 100% with the OP.

Eve needs to go back to the old style format for in-game events and holiday celebrations.

2 Likes

He answered it himself. It’s envy.

“They have it, so I want it too.”

He doesn’t even seem to be understanding what he’s talking about.

Approach him like you would approach a child about this …
… and things start making sense.

Really. Try it. It’s clear as ■■■■ that he has no idea what he’s saying,
but he’s aware that there’s a concept called “100% lootdrops” which gave people something.

“They got something. I didn’t. I want something too. This is unfair.”

1 Like

@Solecist Project and all the others that deny the OP here…

Guys like you really shouldn’t play a game like this…

“Your way” is the “only one”?

Well…it’s not…learn to live with it…

1 Like

So what is the difference between the op’s suggestion and the treat that PVP got actually?

Ah i know…it’s pvp…the great masters of eve…

Everybody is equal in this game but some are more equal than the others…

2 Likes

Are you seriously asking this question?

The difference is that the treat that pvp got was based on modules and cargo that players bought from other players.

Whereas, with pve, you are in a situation where the random loot drops of, say, an officer module from a named npc may be 1, may be zero, being everything it could possibly drop.

How stupidly unbalanced is that for nullsec? Atleast with 100% pvp drop, its evenly distributed between hi, low and null.

That’s like saying “rape is wrong and we should outlaw it and here’s why” and you coming up to us and saying “what, your way is the only way?”

We outlined why it was a bad idea. The closest thing OP has come to an argument as to why it should be implemented is “cause we did it for pvp” which we already debunked.

Ita not about “our way is the only way”, it’s about whether or not there is good reason, and whether it will break the game if we implement it.

1 Like

PVP vs PVE
Round # 89654673.56
Fight!

(All from a Dear Santa it’s so volatile)

I mean c’mon… really? This entire ■■■■■■■ game is built on greed and envy!

One single damn day of better NPC loot drops is not going to break the game.

1 Like

You didnt advocate for better. You advocated for FULL. There’s a difference in adding something to the drop, like skins or fireworks, and having a named npc drop ALL its officer loot.

Dear Santa,

CONCORD has been VERY BAD this year.

Just Sayin

1 Like

You are just ranting out marginal and irrelevant differences because 99% of all modules that will drop will be t1 modules…officer loot beside i have f.e. NEVER seen a npc drop t2…

And how much officer modules will drop?

Said 1% i guess…

You are making a mountain out of a molehill just because you deny PVE the same treat pvp already got…

That’s all that is to say about your freaky post…

Because.

I’m trying to tell them this fact for YEARS now…

They don’t listen…they are so trapped inside their bubble they wouldn’t even admit i’m right if ccp would state it officially…

They would rather ragequit than seeing that THEIR playstyle is the problem here and not the guys that want to change it a little bit for the good of all others…

PVP was king,is king and will be king forever THAT is their aganda and NOTHING and NOONE that opposes this has the right to speak because he is either a troll,a freak or simply to dump to see the benefit pvp gives to the game…

YES that is sad…but it’s like talking to a trump supporter…it’s more a religion than a fact based thing…

You HAVE to believe or you are the enemy…

See what i’m talking about?

No argument,no logic…just a religion…religion don’t has to be explained…just believed…

Shut up, balos.

1 Like

And now,after i showed them how they look in the mirrow and they don’t like their picture,the insulting starts…

Typical…

And predictable

1 Like

Did you not read what I wrote?

Its not the same. Until you address the problems weve pointed out, with actual counter arguments, your suggestion is stupid.