Dear CCP Santa

Why dont you actually address our arguments against it, and bring an argument of your own.

Bring some facts, then.

Are the beeā€™s out of control again? Must I resurrect hive culling?

there ARE no problems beside you ranting out about a treat pve deserves as much as PVP and spitting out marginal ā€œargumentsā€ to cement your denialā€¦

Funny how you brush them aside, but dont actually respond to them.

Why should i?

Everybody with a reason and a little bit of logic left in his brain sees the truthā€¦

The fact that YOU donā€™t should make you suspiciousā€¦

That pretty much sums up your position quite nicely.

Yes, we all see that your posts are bad, have always been bad, and will most likely always be bad.

Dude, you keep making it sound like Officer NPCā€™s are a constant recurring spawn when theyā€™re not. Hell, Commander NPCā€™s only spawn maybe 5% of the time with ammo and tag for loot. In fact only 1/3 to 1/4 of regular NPCā€™s drop loot and most of that is just Metal Scraps.

If for one day all NPCā€™s were coded to drop at least one high meta level module from their respective loot tables, that would be 100% loot drop compared to what we currently have in-game. And donā€™t bother saying itā€™ll mess up the market, with the current amount of players in the game the effect of that would have minimal impact on the market.

I wonder what useless crap weā€™ll get this year!
Nothing useful I bet!
I remember one-off ships. I remember getting 2 remaps. I remember skins.
I also remember when Eve was fun tooā€¦

ā€¦sighā€¦

1 Like

No its not. A gaurunteed single drop is different from 100% loot drop, anymore than a gaurunteed drop of any module on a ship, is and was different from the 100% loot drop for PVP in the last event.

If player ship destruction were coded to gauruntee a single module or cargo item, that would still be 100% loot drop for that specific item. But its fundementally different from the event we just had.

I donā€™t care about player ship drops, Iā€™m talking about giving a 24 hour buff to NPC loot drops. Since most NPCā€™s rarely drop anything, having at least one high meta level module from their respective loot table drop in loot would indeed be a 100% increase compared to how it currently is in-game.

You should care about player ship drops, because thats what I clarified, and thats what Salvador Sinak confirmed.

This is vastly different from what you are proposing.

1. Specifically restricted conduct.

The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to courteous when disagreeing with others.

In order to maintain an environment where everyone is welcome and discussion flows freely, certain types of conduct are prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:

• Trolling
  • Flaming
  • Ranting
  • Personal Attacks
  • Harassment
  • Doxxing
  • Racism & Discrimination
  • Hate Speech
  • Sexism
  • Spamming
  • Bumping
  • Off-Topic Posting