Delay Local

Thats nonsense and a lie,
You dont have 9k accounts, and even if you do, it will take you days to log them all in.

And you didnt answer my question.

When WHs were initially implemented CCP didn’t want players to even make a bases there. You should be grateful they were lazy/unskilled enough to allow you having POSes and then citadels.

So yes, nobody needs to “justify” nullsec having some stuff which WH-space has not. That’s the idea of different kind of spaces.

1 Like

Ofc i dont have, that part was supposed to be a joke.

To answer your question: i want to play eve online. That eve online what was eve online for 10+ years.

Now you answer mine: wouldnt it be better if you found a game that suits your needs instead of creating a completely different game? You still dont understand what im saying.

1 Like

Delayed Local wont make this a completely different game.
Its just a change to make it better, as changes have in the past.

Fixed

1 Like

This is only true if you completely disregard PvE.

If there is PvE in a system, the Hunter is at a significant advantage over the prey, since the prey not only has to make his ships unusable for PvP, he also needs to sits in public locations.

Delayed local would mean to deliver PvE ships to Hunters with very little effort and without local, the prey doesn’t even have a warning. In some cases, not even the tools to spot the hunters beforehand.

It would essentially be as disruptive as no local for the PvE content (constant D-Scan-Spam). With that, you are looking at increased risk, increased effort and that warrants an increase in Reward.

3 Likes

Its less disruptive than no Local.
Surely, you understand why.
With delayed local, both the hunter and prey will receive the Local intel update at the same time.

Do you understand how hunters find their prey in NS?
They have to d-scan, probe and/or establish a search pattern to find the targets in the system.

A delay on Local, works the same for both defenders and aggressors.
It just “delays” the Local intel.
It does nothing more or less.
Equity remains the same for both, its just delivered in a delayed fashion.

That is a nothing statement…

1 Like

Fixed it for you once again, hopefully last time…

edit: oh wait i screwed it up. i wanted to quote Salvos o.o

1 Like

Well in effect both have a delay on local reporting, so neither get to see who is in system, however the affects are all in favor of the attacker. I should have just laughed at this bait sentence:

How is it in favor of the attacker?
And if it is, should not the attacker always be favored in EVE to promote PvP?

Yes they should, but should they be favored by every little thing?

Now its a little thing?
Earlier you claimed it as changing 70% of EVE, and that you would leave EVE if it was implemented.

Get your story straight.

Delayed Local effects both defenders and aggressors equally.
Both are blind interms of Local intel till the delay expires, and both have means to detect others in the interim.

I said that part in general, and i never said i would leave eve. I said i would make your gameplay a nightmare and make you leave, even if that was just a joke

1 Like

It’s a little thing that affects a lot more than you think

Just like the 3 minute bumping warp timer (which ccp didn’t implement :joy::joy::joy:)

I wont leave due to a change I proposed.

If you cant adapt to delayed Local, well, thats your problem.

Why are you answering questions that hasnt been asked by anyone?

To answer your question: i would adapt to a stupid change, but would you be able to adapt to the nightmare i would make for you? :weary::grin:

Local will not be delayed or deleted. It would impact you more than me btw.

1 Like

Sure. No problem.
I’m not in the least bit afraid of you.

Why do you think it would impact me more?

This guy

edit: i love how you edit your posts 65 times in 3 seconds bruh

1 Like

Do you think I am afraid of you? :smiley:

Explain how/why?