Delay Local

T2 scanning modules.

Or you’re just lying.

b) i rarely came across wormholes that had 60 sigs… we were only in c3 and c4 whs

Me either, but I’m not the one pretending you find glorious content in every single WH.

c) sov null takes alot of effort to defend.

Not much more than W-space…

… and ASSET SAFETY vs lose everything.

And if we’re going to start including every little thing:
Hopping 10 jumps to a trade hub vs waiting weeks for the right sized WHs or scanning ~100 sigs.

So again. Why does 0.0 have effortless, risk-free ISK printing?

That shows a whole level of ignorance.

Question, why do Goons, PL, NCDOT. maintain massive numbers of Supers and Titans?

Question, why are Test building up massive numbers of supers and titans?

Question, Why did IRC give up when the CFC dropped their super fleet on a key system in Cobalt Edge?

If you mean effort as in people getting into fleet and fighting hard you are missing the effort required to stand up to PL, NCDOT. and the Goons by having the tools to fight them.

As people point out in this thread, this is a resource game and all you do is entrench the superiority of the big boys further with this change.

The Goons in affect would not be hurt by this at all. So in game balance terms it just skews it even more towards them. And all this so a few lazy people who can’t even be bothered to get a couple of people to jump into ceptors can catch something, cry babies…

Anyway it is amusing to see people make fools of themselves with acute ignorance syndrome…

PS The questions are not directed at Salvos so anything posted by him will be ignored.

1 Like

You defeated your own argument.

If WH are so great, then why havent NS empires moved into them completely?

This thread isnt about WHs.

Its about delayed local.

They are posted in a public forum for all to answrr to. I dont need an answer from you to address my points above, because they are facts, and cannot be refuted anyways.

The irony of accusing others of ignorance, when you yourself ignore responses, is pretty blatant.

10/10 faceplant.

I can’t tell if you’re saying 0.0 corps spend a higher proportion of their ISK on defence. Or asking why are there so many titans and supers in the game?

If the former, you can’t actually put supers in a WH. So it’s not exactly a fair comparison. If you could, you can bet most WH corps would have them.

And surprise surprise, there’s a fair amount of competition over the effortless, risk-free ISK printing. One easy way to alleviate some of the pressure is to balance 0.0 so that other spaces look as attractive to live in ie remove Local.

Secondly, these corps have been effortlessly printing ISK risk-free for over a decade. So yes. They’ve got a lot of money to spend on supers.

The Goons in affect would not be hurt by this at all. So in game balance terms it just skews it even more towards them.

Explain.

And all this so a few lazy people who can’t even be bothered to get a couple of people to jump into ceptors can catch something, cry babies…

No it’s because 0.0 is almost as safe as HS, yet has highest rewards.

And that’s why everyone but you 4 nullbears who’ve been hogging the thread for the last week want Local nerfed.

1 Like

They know it would require more effort from them, but fail to recognize it would also require more effort from aggressors.

They want to farm Player NS content, as safe as possible.
That is all that concerns them.

You dont need t2 scanning equipment. T1 with faction probes is just fine, learn to scan lmao

Not every single wh has content but dont pretend like rolling whs is some very hard or time consuming thing. We never spent more than a hour rolling and scanning before finding an empty c3 with alot of sites… man thoose sites took 8-10 minutes in my 550m rattlesnake and paid out ~50m only in blueloot…some even moar…

Much more effort to defend sov null than a hole, i’d like to see whs organising 1k+ man fleets…

you are right about the tradehub stuff, but this is the only thing.

oh and 0.0 have no risk-free isk printing :))

They are truly great, but they work for smaller corps, not huge alliances

Then why havent NS entities relocated to WHs?

And you WH bears who want easy kills in 0.0. As we keep pointing out if you do not like local stay in WH space. You seem to sing the virtues of it enough so why are you interested in 0.0? I have zero interest to live in WH space.

Simple answer to my questions is that to maintain space in 0.0 you have to be able to fight to defend it against people who have a ton of supers. And having a super umbrella enables people to defend their stuff easier, so the changes to local will not impact the Goons much at all, but others will have a much harder time thus making it more difficult to catch up and pushing the balance back towards big blocks. My answer to your question on the Goons is in here.

LOL, you know so little, my alliance basically had a group of people drop caps on anyone who came into our main pocket in anything other than cloaky or nullified ships, end result is that people don’t roam much any more which is a shame, but in your eyes CONCORD did it? Or was it people making the effort to kill anyone who dared to enter our space. So for you there is no difference between CONCORD based security or people doing it themselves, that is dumb, so dumb…

I have seen this comment about safe 0.0 so often and the stupidity behind it is evident, it is safe because people have made it so, be it by crushing threats or by making agreements, and 0.0 is not a totally blue space.

2 Likes

These attempts to derail thread into WHs…

And you dont pretend like you would not answer to offtopics, like GPS lmao

1 Like

Local Delay has identical effect on both defenders and aggressors.

Both have to ascertain whether there is someone else there, who they are, and where they are, exactly the same.

When a ship enters it is blind to all ships in the system in terms of Local, the same as ships there are of the new entrant/s.

After the delay, the ship that entered, and those that are already there, simultaneously get Local intel on each other, when the delay expires.

The delay would also apply to a ship dropping off the list.
Meaning you wont know it has left, until the delay has expired on exit from the system or logged off, and the list is refreshed.

Man
Please listen to me
If ccp touches local
They will have to REBALANCE 70% of the game
Do you really want it? lol

1 Like

I think you are not understanding that delayed Local IS a rebalance of 70% of the game.

1 Like

Nope, the game is just fine, finally

1 Like

Will be just fine after delayed Local.

I think you need a different game lol

Would you need a different game if Local is delayed in EVE as proposed?

Ayyyy you should see how obsessed he is with adding that 3 minutes bumping timer that CCP never cared to add :joy::joy:

E:word

I will make it very clear for you dude

If ccp touches local, i will get all my 9k accounts and create the biggest TiDi in history for you, until you come back and beg for ccp to change back local.

Seriously the game is just fine and i dont want ccp to increase rewards in 0.0 because of increased risks. I dont want cynos to work differently, hell even simple covops would be too OP without instant local. Not to mention smaller corps in highsec. They cant kill huge HS wardeccer alliances, they can only manage their risk by docking up… i could continue this list until tomorrow, but i think you should just leave the game and find another one which suits your needs, because its clear eve online is not the right game for you if you want to change it so hard.

The real question is… do you really want that TiDi anywhere you go?

1 Like