Deleted

Looking for more eu pvp , Ove and miner bros

Also capital pilots come use ur big toys with us

I joined this corp a couple of weeks ago, and it has been non-stop action. We fight, we mine, we rat, we explore, but mostly, we fight. We fight on gates, we fight in wormholes, we die a lot, but we also kill a lot. Joining these guys was the best decision I have made in EVE for a long time.

1 Like

Вжух и на топ.

1 Like

Wooooot been in this corp since begining of my journey. Everyone is awesome. If u see a neut in our systems… Ill always help u chase them out. Of u dont want to ill die trying anyways. Epic bunch of pilots we got here… join us you’ll mever want to leave unless u r a bee spy… even then you’ll leave ur beeswarm and join us cz this is awesome… Oh and did i say this is awesome…? Yes its awesome ere…!

1 Like

Sorry for spellimg… kinda drunk a bitt

1 Like

Drunk post, best post!

1 Like

Inti all up in your space and i havent seen anything like these videos you posting… LOL

1 Like

We do clean up the trash

2 Likes

This corp does rock. confirmed

2 Likes

looking for more guys and girls

We have access to three regions , guristas and serpentis , all the anoms , and upto 10/10 plexs

Also if pvp is your thing we have fleets ever few hours full of fun

Contact us today , become a northern raider

become a member of the northern raiders today

Still looking for more dudes

Goodmorning all!

1 Like

Good morning indeed :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

come join the northerners

Lot of content for PvP, PvE, fleets…

Isk and glory can be yours too!

:grinning:

1 Like

When can we have an interview? Thanks.

1 Like

For an interview you can contact KiloAlpha or Ilithor and/or go to our recruiting channel OWNED , one of our directors/recruiters can speak with you then. Have a nice day!

1 Like

Looking for more people to take to Valhalla