Delve, Goons and the MERs

Meh.
Goons already have stacks of Machs, predating this situation.

I dont think this is a useful indicator of what their future doctrines will be.

you really should read the sentence at the end of my last post.

Ok. I clicked “Related” tab.
What am I supposed to look at here?

the composition of the goon/init fleet.

I dont think this is representative of their war fleets once they mobilize.
This is merely sufficient force to destroy incidental aggressors, mostly by what defenders have readily at hand.

you think bad. Look at system : The aggressor IS goon.

Then tell me what I’m supposed to be seeing there as relevant to topic.

Explain to us idiots what your point is instead of drawing it out past 8 posts.

(1) Goons doctrines are so public that you can find the fully fitted ships on public contracts.
(2) This is not a time of particularly high goon consumption of doctrine ships

More importantly

(3) decryptors are used for t2 production, when the largest material used for t2 production - moon goo, has had its resource distribution rerolled, every single old production pos disabled and a roll out over time as we could afford it of athanors for people to mine the new goo, causing significant changes in the availability and prices of t2 materials, and therefore significant changes in the applicability of decryptors to jobs.

All of those items are not in delve. which means that either they were never in delve, or they have been exported from delve.

If goons fight a major war outside of delve, location of said war should have the deficit, delve should be showing a surplus and destruction in the region concerned should be very high.

The latter. A ship that was in Delve that goes up to Cloud Ring during a fleet or deployment would count as exports in the month that they left. If they came back they’d count as an import.

Since there is Stuff™ happening in Cloud Ring right now, my guess is part of the export number are ships going north and have not yet come back (some maybe never).

I think economically, this issue has everything to do with needing complimentary goods. If you’re mining everything that you can and keeping the materials local for production, given the various inputs, one or several items will become constraints. You won’t be able to use other materials, since you’ve used up the constraining input. You can either sell off the excess or import more of the constraining resource to use up the other stuff.

Yes, in terms of constrained commodities, but you can also stockpile those you have abundance of.

Especially if you are making so much isk, that you have no need of income via export sales.

Due to the anomalies in how export vs import are reported, we dont really know how much Goons are exporting out of Delve, except to vaguely indicate they are importing far more value than they export.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.