Disciples of Night Recruiting

“But what is this ‘night’ you speak of? You sound… well, you sound too dark and twisted for me.” she had said. How strange it was, to remember the bygone days when she didn’t understand. When she didn’t know what the night was. So wonderful to remember that moment where She… that wondrous woman… had reached out a hand to the viewport, as if gathering the riches of space into it. “Look out and you will see it. An entire galaxy and it is almost all made of darkness and night. That is where we belong. That is what we belong to. We are its Disciples.” She had turned to look me in the eyes, and I felt giddiness. A promise of a future I couldn’t even fathom. When she reached out a hand to ask if I would walk with her into the night… how could I say no?

Who are the Disciples of Night?

We are for the most part an industry corporation operating in high-security Khanid space. We roam elsewhere too, but our current home is within the Kingdom. We are seeking pilots of all kinds, from the most industrious miners, researchers, and manufacturers to the dangerous and hard-hitting combat pilots who deal with any threats to our space.

What are we seeking?

• Miners for high sec mining, but needs to be willing to train for nullsec mining.
  • Combat pilots for ratting/PvP activities.
  • Science/Manufacturing for research, invention, and production. (R&D agent access is a plus.)

Our recruitment channel is DoN Recruitment.

Our Diplomats:
Ithi Deritan – CEO and North American Diplomat

We welcome roleplayers and non-roleplayers both. Both kinds should find the corporation to be a place where they feel welcome, so all we ask from non-roleplayers is that the roleplayers will be respected as non-roleplayers would be.

Now come, ladies and gentlemen. Come walk with us into the night, and let’s harvest its riches for ourselves…

Recruitment Status: Open

DoN is back, and trying to regrow. Come join us for an adventure

1 Like

Recruitment is still open for old players wishing to return, and new blood for the corp

Recruitment is going well but always happy for more

More more, we want more

growing nicely, but recruitment is still open

Still looking for new members

Recruitment remains open

slowly growing, always looking for more

We are still looking for miners and Combat pilots

Always open for more people.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.