Discussion about Moderation

Thanks. So I’m guessing it has something to do with you.

1 Like

Nope, has nothing to do with me.
You and “them” did that, all on your own.

You’ve clicked “like” no less than 5200 times on those three.
I hope your mouse can handle it…

1 Like

Its the LAGL thread. What did you expect sixteen clicks? My mouse clicks fine. No worries though Salvos, I like you in my own way. Didn’t mean to attract your attention in this topic that speaks on moderation. In whatever form it may be perceived. Feel free to jab all you want.

I think I have been salvoshed. I hope this washes off…

3 Likes

Oh look, the people you clicked “like” on 5200 times and whom are your top 3 likers, also match your top 3 replies:

more%20evi

1 Like

I hadn’t noticed. Is this supposed to mean something?

1 Like

You’ve “liked” these three characters 5200 times in total.
They are also your top 3 likers.
Plus the same three are your top 3 replies.

How about you tell us what that means?

1 Like

Looks like they’re friends. :scream::sunglasses:

5 Likes

Never not post in moderation?

simple…LAGL

6 Likes

Busted as alts.

Wtf are you doing with your life to spam 5200 likes to your alts?

1 Like

I am flattered. Honest. I’m also gettin weird glares from my wife as I laugh about being Salvoshed. I didn’t realize it was a form of ghetto matlocking mixed with some online detectivey stuff. No I am not @Nana_Skalski Nor am I @Yiole_Gionglao Nor anyone else you may assume. I am but one me. Stoner.

4 Likes

Tell her you’ve spent time to send 5200 “likes” to three characters, in a game, since Jun 21, '17.

She if she laughs at that.

1 Like

Were beyond laughing. Were now placing bets as to how far you have detected. I post in moderation. But my likes are never ending. Here have a few more. On a forum. In 2018

7 Likes

o7 you Magnificent Bastard.

3 Likes

Why are you so fixated on these three characters, that you would spend time clicking “like” 5200 times on them, and them being in your top 3 replies?

1 Like

LAGL. Moderately fun when taken in moderation and rarely if ever moderated. Since there’s no need. We broke the first thread so another had to be made.
This editing thing is super handy and really fun to come back to after someone has read one thing and then add more.

2 Likes

Spending time to “like” 3 character individual posts 5200 times since last June, is not “moderate”.

1 Like

They post way more than I do. I work from 5-5 6 days a week. I try to keep up but it can grow 100 posts in a few days if i get rl busy.
EDIT: Woot just scored a badge for linking to another thread. /me fistpumps

2 Likes

Lagl is the forum equivalent of hoofing solvents with a plastic bag behind the bike sheds while rolling around on the ground touching each other’s faces laughing.

So yeah, what you’re describing is perfectly normal behavior for lagl.

4 Likes

I checked the profiles of each, and see a web.

1 Like