Discussion about Moderation

Called lagl.

5 Likes

That’s deep.

2 Likes

Fking tragic.

Sure, I might be considered sad for posting as much as I do here, but damn.

1 Like

This thread has turned bizarre and hilarious. :rofl:

4 Likes

Yeah, hilarious that a thread OP that breaks forum rules, presents itself as not doing so, whilst arguing what it just did, should not be allowed.

4D trolling.

1 Like

OP does not break forum rules. outside the box,man

Salvos, LAGL is almost like a coffee (and/or glue huffing) social club. Some folks stop in there and like every post on a few pages before work or school or basement watch or whatever. 5200 is not a huge amount, really.
OT you did a good job making your character look like you irl.

1 Like

You all should realize it’s over, he figured it all out, your sad attempt at conspiring against him has failed, the case has been solved by his superior intellect…

3 Likes

That is kind of paranoid you know. Try spending less time on forums. Dont read whole 2 LAGL threads two times to see a pattern, only few are able to do that without going crazy. :sunglasses:

Or use protective headwear like me.
https://forums.eveonline.com/uploads/short-url/cYFpxTZp4dyIyNN8LUgo2IalVu2.jpg

7 Likes

Wow… Just, wow!

Salvos, there is this thing called the Like And Get Likes thread. It’s a spoof thread where people post whatever and like whatever has been posted, and in turn get liked by everybody else posting.

So a 1:1 relation between likes given and received is what should be occuring in that thread.

Oh, and this thread is not discussing moderation.

Ça n’est pas une pipe.

6 Likes

I think we posted too soon after each other. Also liked each other…

That is like we would be the same person! \o/

:the_joke:

5 Likes

We’re LAGLing GD! I feel a bit of a trespasser now…

/sneaks out like a ninja/

5 Likes

This Salvos dude is why we can’t have nice things. :rofl:

5 Likes

/that shadow behind Yiole is me, leaving too, like a ninja/

1 Like

Well he just haves this personality… being unable to not be intense is a part of it.

He’s quite a by the book ASD. Functional but ultimately unsocial.

The difference between depicted mental disorders and actual disorders is that actual disorders happen always, even when they don’t move others. They’re unfunny, annoying, untimely, disturbing, beyond what TV shows and films depict. “You never go full…”, but always going full is the trademark of mental disorders.

4 Likes

Happens all the time on the forum. You just turn your back to a thread for a few minutes and suddenly it has 100+ more posts with incoherent ramblings of salvos because he stumbles over a simple word or repeats the same shitty idea over and over again like a broken record. That is what salvoshed means.

8 Likes

In Salvo’s defense… you guys do keep feeding him with shovels and keep his engine running.

Untitled

Maybe just ignore him and don’t antagonize others on a forum. Just a thought…

5 Likes

Not antagonizing people on a forum… That’s not a forum, it’s the LAGL! :grin:

When you single out one person, keep talking about them and go as far as attributing said person with a disorder, then it does look like antagonizing to me.

3 Likes

It’s a little hard ignoring someone that, as soon as he shows up in a thread, replies to almost every post in said thread, derailing everything.

2 Likes

Wait until you have a wife.

1 Like