Recognition to the ISD Team

Hi

Have said this in rookie chat a few times but just wanted a to spread to a wider audienece. I have played a lot over the holiday period, lucky to be at a place in my life i can. Always solid ISD presence in rookie chat.

Thank you ISD Team for giving your time up to support. Very much appreciated.

Lath

12 Likes

With the people on these forums they need all the support.

1 Like

they have helped so many times its nuts also rude

Does this count as discussion of moderation?

:upside_down_face:

2 Likes

yes why do they keep adding to the limint of words they whent form 3 to 4 to 5

pretty_close

4 Likes

I’ll allow it.

More on the topic at hand, as a former ISD member myself, threads like these are very heart-warming to volunteers, and very much appreciated.

13 Likes

They know their stuff.

Giving your time and effort uncompensated to a for-profit company for the benefit of that company and so that they don’t hire someone to do those thing has always seemed strange.

3 Likes

I’ll make like the great Steve Buscemi and keep this speech short.

“Thanks!”

4 Likes

Yeah seems damaging to workers as companies have to hire and pay less people and learn that they can get free labor instead. It’s not like some small indie team or whatever that can’t afford to pay moderators and such, it is a big company that could easily afford it.

2 Likes

The other day I checked in on New Players Q&A section on this forum and to my Surprise I read a reply made by ISD Drew and felt all warm and fuzzy thinking how EveOnline has support when it requires it.

Well done.

1 Like

I agree. All volunteers should be appreciated and recognized for their efforts.

Not when they’re praised. I bet they love that sh

Yes that was the joke. :wink:

3 Likes

Going to chuck in a thanks here too. Not had too many dealings with the ISD, but when I have they have always been great.

<3

1 Like

Thanks to all the ISD and other community team who moderate us crazies over on the official discord

2 Likes

ISD are not recognised 99% of the time. Whenever someone praises ISD a tilt my hat in respect.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.