Doctor Who event

FTFY…

Also I never said the Market Tasks were hard, simply that it requires a lot of ISK to complete…

2 Likes

But it doesn’t unless you want to buy all the materials straight away to make the filament . Also thanks the sentence works fine either way but I appreciate your efforts on my behalf .

Yes it does require a lot of ISK since the High Sec Hacking sites don’t contain all of the materials required to build the Filament.

Now sod off already…

3 Likes

Now it’s the build task your complaint is about . Perhaps you should be clearer about what you mean .

Nice try at twisting things around, now how about you post with your main character…

I do thanks , and not trying to twist anything , wasn’t aware the high sec sites didn’t have all the materials required only did a few myself just thought the right stuff hadn’t dropped yet for me .

TY I wnet into a wh and strated running the relics. Now have like 8 bpcs of various types

o7

Would have been nice if he had posted this on the forums as well. Good to see that even on twitter people start giving CCP a hard time for things like these completely avoidable mistakes.

REDNES

Not really. You must be one of the poors :smiley:

You are correct sir.

Anytime you wanna apply to work with them :smiley:

Why would I want to work with a company that rejects best practices for no good reason?

Tell you a story: I applied to CCP years ago and during the interview a question was “Release day is in two days. You get an unexpected load of work on your desk that requires a week to go through. The release can’t be changed. What do you do?” Obviously my hesitant response to ask for more time and people to get this done as soon as possible wasn’t met with much enthusiasm.

That was at a time when CCP started to think about moving away from 2 expansions per year in favor or a more dynamic system so that devs wouldn’t feel so pressured to get work done. Years later, CCP still hasn’t changed and judging by the quality of many releases in the recent past it has gotten much worse. In hindsight, I am glad that this job application failed.

Have you ever applied to CCP? They could need a positive person like you on their team. Looks like they need lots of QA people. That would be a perfect fit for you, wouldn’t it?

REDNES

3 Likes

I’d imagine that working for CCP would be an absolute nightmare for anyone who’s actually played EVE for a very long time.

1 Like

blinks
what???

1 Like

Patch Notes For 2020-11-03.1

Features & Changes

Missions & NPCs:

• NPCs in Crimson Harvest sites will now spend less time in warp.
  • Removed standings loss from destroying the structures at the end of the Shining Frontline and Dark Blood Crimson Harvest dungeons.

Dark Blood Crimson Harvest dungeons.

Dark Blood Crimson Harvest dungeons.

:wink:

Though I’ve read it on the forums and/or r/Eve too some of the devs mentioning it.

Edit: Another one just for further proof…

Patch Notes For 2021-02-16.1

Defect Fixes

Gameplay:

• Fixed an issue with the Solar Cell dungeon, which prevented the final wave of enemies from spawning.

Fixed an issue with the Solar Cell dungeon

Solar Cell dungeon

dungeon

1 Like

Funny tid bit: Brainfreeze Cerebral boosters have not yet expired and are cheaper than the new Convergent boosters while providing the exact same benefits. This diminishes the rewards from the Whovian event quite a bit as their prices will have crashed long before the cheap Brainfreeze have sold out. This looks like a slight oversight. Brainfreeze should have expired before this new event starts so that all rewards from the new event can have their full reward potential.

REDNES

2 Likes

Just read the patch notes. I see a quick response thing. That’s good.

So now I’m stuffed trying to earn points - hacking now greyed out and two remaining options to progress are build a combat filament and kill a dalek combat ship. Stuck till tomorrow’s downtime…

3 Likes

UNIVERSES MOST FEARSOME MONSTERS!

also who tf is this gallifrey guy? And why should i find him?
REDNESREDNESREDNESREDNES

1 Like

Ah Ha! We already have Tardis-like tech. Standard Containers are bigger on the inside than on the outside, Only 20%, but it’s a start.

If this is true, it explains a lot.

Not sure what your point is but yes you are absolutely correct. Behind the scenes CCP uses industry standard terms.

Sites are Dungeons, Grids are rooms, Acceleration gates are doors.