Doctor Who event

Any excuse will do…

1 Like

Maybe if you bother to actually read up the comment chain you’ll find out. :wink:

annnnd now it’s broke.

My “claim” option has been greyed out since I did the first site :laughing:

Not me.

And from what I see just rough eyeballing the Tranquility user numbers, not great jump in users either. :roll_eyes:

ROFL sure you did bub.

You know a guy right? :smiley:

What makes it even more hilarious is even if this was true, you’re still here in the forums and as a customer. Which uh, means they still won bruv :smiley:

It also just sounds like you’re bad at interviewing in general :smiley:

Maybe, maybe not.

But I can definitely see that as an interview question in any IT department or shop. :dizzy_face:

Oh it is a common enough interview question. I highly doubt he applied to CCP.

It’s believable enough for you to respond to it 10 hours later. The doubt you have just adds to the comedic value of your efforts. :joy:

Why would I stop playing? Just because I keep complaining it doesn’t mean I don’t enjoy the company of my corp ingame. As long as my corp keeps playing, I will stay. :smiley: However, sadly I have to tell you that I observe ever more disgruntlement in my corp over CCP’s procedures, especially from former die-hard CCP fans. I even have to tell them not to be as toxic towards CCP as I am usually (considered by others). It’s disconcerting to me seeing them become more like me. :frowning:

REDNES

When would have been the appropriate time frame? Yennoe things like jobs, sleeping and time zones exist right? You’re embarrassing :smiley:

Why wouldn’t I doubt? This is the interwebs bub. Do you believe everything everyone tells you on here absolutely?

LOL imagine playing a game you don’t like. Yennoe its a game and not a job right?

I totally believe everything you say for what it’s really is. :innocent:

The only game of its kind. If there was something else like the older-ish EVE, we’d be long gone. :man_shrugging:

The chat servers are crapping themselves again, and reddit is overflowing with bug reports. This line from Fozzie about not putting that event on Sisi to keep the surprise factor up works out really well. :+1:

REDNES

2 Likes

Face it mate, CCP has you over a barrel.

No matter what they do, apparently you’ll always come back to daddy :smiley:

I haven’t left sugar-pooch in 10 year. If I leave, I will not come back for sure because I will kill absolutely everything I own. And I will make it known that I leave. :slight_smile:

REDNES

1 Like

Uh congrats?

You do know you’re playing a vidya game right?

A HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT!

It is a glorified ad and its more about microtransactions than actually any gameplay because I have not found even one site scanning multiple systems even is places that had many untouched anomalies…

I am not aware of that, no. I was always under the impression that I use the most complex chat program with added 3D sci-fi gimmicks around it. Thank you for enlightening me. :+1:

REDNES

ROFL I found 4 of the warp thingies in one system.

Be brave and leave high sec bruv :smiley:

I can only hope I take vidya games as serious as you do one day :smiley:

Dude! Crack ain’t that easy to give up.

Anyone else having issues with disconnects? I have had 4 discos in the last 2 hours and other people in my fleet have as well. People keep randomly losing connection for the last 3 hours.

REDNES

I’ve found more wormholes since yesterday than in all the years I’ve played Eve. I rarely scanned for them, mind you.