Doctor Who event

I am just sad my forum pic can’t display the awesome scarf.

I love Dr Who. I love Eve. Who thought combining both was a good idea? Bad place to put in development efforts.

1 Like

From what I saw in an interview it was an idea from the BBC. I whined about it to start, but they convinced me it is just our real world UFOs to Eveland. “Huh? That the heck is THAT!”

And maybe there will be some new Eve players from it.

And I’m a whole lot better at scanning thanks to this.

There’s a pretty good chance that CCP will give them out as daily rewards for logging in during the event.

Of course, they’re hoping we’ll grab our credit cards, rush to the “store” and buy the new packs…

1 Like

It will when you change your in game image.

I did already. Maybe it take times to update. I really would like to show off my scarf :smiley:

It’s the whole agile development thing. Imagine how attractive the concept of a “sprint” is to someone looking for a career where they use their brains. “Do I get to sleep during this sprint?”

Log out of the forums and log back in.

Success!

2 Likes

Nice scarf, you look dignified

The problem with maintaining “integrity” in ANY job is our major bad habits: eating food, wearing clothes, and living indoors. They tend to give others power over us by our pay checks.

1 Like

Loot from a Mysterious (Tier 3) Exploration Filament

4 Likes

Might I ask how long it took you to acquire these items?

That was one Mysterious filament, took me about 22 minutes to run.

Took me a while to build it, but I collected other things along the way, and now that I have unlocked it making more is easier.

1 Like

Awesome! Thanks!

I have left it and no sign of the anomalies.

Also I see you have to build some filaments to get in the sites that are actually of any importance, seems like the event was badly thought out with anti-mass-running in place.
So where is a place for new player in it? I think most of them didnt leave high sec in beginning, and low sec is very dangerous for new alpha player. Seems my concerns that CCP basically wants more fodder for PvP players became truth.

2 Likes

Whoo Hoooo. I got an “Extendable Plunger Tool”!!! The Dalek Weapon thing.

2 Likes

Drowning in the deepest irony I can imagine, I’m starting to think that the most rational thing for CCP to do at this point would be to extend the event by a few weeks to give new players a chance to actually see some of this content.

5 Likes

13 Cosmic sigs in Kasi. Uhg.

Uh. Sadly low sec not that dangerous anymore.

You’re literally playing an open world PvP sandbox game ROFL.

You ARE a PvP player.