ECHO - USTZ Corporation

Welcome fellow capuleer,

Thank you for taking a look though our thread. We welcome any questions you may have, but first let me ask a question that at some point I’m sure all of us have asked.

What exactly are you looking for in a Corporation?

Most of us have asked ourselves this very important question at one point or another. Some find themselves looking for teamwork, with good leadership who creates goals to work towards. Others, want to run solo within a group, while having access to the best parts eve has to offer. For me, it is the social aspect that I look for. To be able to log into eve, hang out with a great group of friends and just have fun doing whatever it is that makes you want to log on. I believe this is what makes ECHO unique. No matter your play style you enjoy, there is a place for everyone here. No overbearing personalities that tell you what you can and cannot do with your play time. We strive to maintain an environment where our members can grow in whatever capacity they choose to.

So let me tell you a bit about us:

ECHO is currently based in WH Space. We are a group of friends that have been playing together for many years. We value fun over everything else, and we do a bit of everything in Eve. We’re significantly more easy going than most corporations and other than socializing, we have no real requirements outside of our one rule: NO DRAMA. We have a lot of experienced players that have a ton of collective knowledge. On some evenings, when people are done with eve, we will switch it up to play something else such as League of Legends, Siege, etc.

What we offer:

• Upgraded citadels for refining & production
  • Ore/PI Buyback Program
  • We have no Skill Point requirement. Alpha’s are more than welcome. On that note, there will be times where low-skill or Alpha pilots cannot participate strictly due to skill requirements. This will usually only be a thing with Black Ops gangs (you can’t fit a covert cloak as an Alpha)
  • ECHO Free, a program with Free frigates, destroyers, skillbooks, implants, and so much more for newer players.
  • Effective, and fun, fleet doctrines that are easy to get into - also reasonably priced. All of our mainline ships have either an Alpha variant of that fit or another ship that fits the doctrine easily.
  • Tons of available content via wormholes, null roams, organized moon mining, and tons of other things.
  • Solid tech infrastructure for scanning, communication (Discord, TS3, Wormhole Mapper), and organization
  • A fun, sociable environment that you will quickly grow to be a part of
  • Solid Fleet Commander’s who are fun to fly under

So if you’re a pilot looking for a new home, not just a new corporation, give us a shout. We’re always willing to provide more information, or just chat. We have our discord set up, so feel free to join and ask questions. https://discord.gg/CBfWY83 or via in-game, join the channel “ECHO VISION”. You can also contact one of the following via convo:

Almwen
Mukali

If we are not a good fit, then we wish you the best of luck.

Cool corps get bumped

1 Like

Have another

Looking to build up the corp member base. LF industrialists and PVPer’s. Hit us up in game or pm me in our discord when you join.

Still LF new broh’s and vet’s alike. Come chat with us!

Have had some fun PVP fleets going on. Check us out. Feel free to convo me in-game or in our discord.

We are looking to bring in some more members. Living in WH space with great isk opportunities and easy access to Null Sec for roams and camps. Feel free to contact us via discord or ingame channel: “ECHO VISION”.

Merry Christmas Everyone!! The fun never stops!! Come hang out and see what we are all about. Looking for some new blood to join us in WH adventures.

As 2018 comes to a close, I have had the privileged to fly with and be a part of a great group for the last 2 years since before Echo was created. As we continue our journey into our 3rd year together, we are looking to build upon what we already have established. So if you are looking for a place to call “Home” (not just another corp), a place where our success as a whole, is determined by the shared contributions, actions and successes of each individual, then Echo is for you! Feel free to join our discord and hang out. Mukali and I await any questions you may have.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.