Email Help

I just recently starting playing eve again. I had to have a GM reset my email because I couldn’t log into my old one. Now when I try to Log into Singularity it keeps sending me the confirmation email to my old email I no longer have access too. I need it to send the email to my new email address. I don’t want to have to wait till the next mirror. Can anyone help?

1 Like

Indicate your problem in a support ticket. Players can’t change where to send the mails: https://support.eveonline.com/hc/en-us

2 Likes

We can’t do anything about the details of your account, including email etc. Pretty much you have to create a support ticket; the tech support people don’t read the forums and can’t do anything without a ticket.

2 Likes

In this case: Singularity database is only updated when CCP needs it to be. Your account there is still using the old email until a new snapshot is taken and applied. You just have to wait until CCP updates the DB.
As far as I know, CCP doesn’t update accounts on SiSi on demand. They only do it during mirrors.

1 Like

Yeah that’s what I was afraid of. I put in a support ticket and they said they couldn’t help with the test server. Thought I’d try hear and see if CCP updated accounts at all for Singularity. thanks anyway.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.