Enthusiastic USTZ noob looking for corp/friends

Hi Gearheart!

I’ve got a couple options I’d suggest for you. My group is a partial fit based on your description. We have a strictly non-toxic setup. Our fleets are very chill and new player friendly. It’s pretty common for pilots with no pvp experience to join us and turn into fleet regulars. As an example, when I joined in 2016, I went from no PvP experience to fleet commanding in about four months. We aren’t a completely perfect fit though - we only have eight active players now, and we tend to use text chat when we’re not in a fleet. You can read more about us here: South of Heaven [SOHCO] Seeks Casual PvPers!

I also suggest checking out the corps in the Blades of Grass alliance. We were part of that alliance for years before we left null sec in 2017. They fit your “looking fors” more or less perfectly - active voice chat, lots of alliance people to hang out with, strictly non-toxic, etc. Check out Blueprint Haus, they are the lead corp in BoG. Blueprint Haus, a Family Friendly Sov Holding Corp, is Recruiting

Good luck on your search!

1 Like