So I woke up this morning to find two issues related to ESI.
#1, my market data app no longer worked.
Turns out the problem was the base URL change that was implemented in March, and mentioned in a forum post I missed:
I didn’t notice because, per that post, the old URL was redirecting to the new one.
Apparently as of today, it doesn’t do that. But there was no announcement that the old URL would stop working. So i’m guessing a bunch of apps stopped working today.
Unrelatedly, I also found an error in the SDE that could be costly to a lot of players.
In game, 100 units of the new Heimal Tricarboxyl Condensate can be reprocessed into TWO units of Chromodynamic Tricarboxyls.
But in the SDE, it’s listed as reprocessing into THREE units. So if players rely on the SDE data, there’s going to be a lot of ore processors losing a lot of money.