Established Wormhole Corp Looking For New Members

Hello! Opsec is a low class WH corp. We’re head of the Wrong Hole alliance. We’re currently looking for new members who want to be part of not just a corp, but a community. Our core group has been flying together for several years, through several corps. We’re a relaxed and friendly group looking for more great people to fly with.

What we can offer you:

• Knowledge and experience to help newer players grow
  • Fun-first play style
  • RL first attitude
  • TS3 Comms
  • Out of game communication (Discord)
  • Mapper
  • Chill people to play and enjoy Eve with
  • US/EU timezone activity

What we look for:

• Ability to scan: We can teach, but base knowledge is preferred
  • Familiarity with Eve: We can help teach newer players but having some understanding of the game mechanics makes the process much easier for everyone
  • Easy going personality: There are plenty of corps out there to take the game very seriously, we are not one of them
  • Social: We are a friendly bunch and being social is what gets us through the slow/rough times
  • A desire to be part of a community: While we all came together through a game, we’ve grown together as a group and have become more than just a corporation. Ultimately while we’re looking for people to play Eve with, we’re looking for people to join our community.

If any of this appeals to you, please join our in-game public channel: ☼OpSec Pub☼
Give us a wave and let us know you’re there!

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

Bump.

How does one get into such a corp?
I seek eve employment, with no alterior motives or shenaniganny intentions.

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

how does one go about seeking possible recruitment? I am a long time player off and on again. I recently plex’d my 2 accounts in hopes of finding that spark I loved long ago. When I first started I was in a wormhole corp with a rl friend. Loved it. Got into a Tengu. Then due to RL reasons had to leave the game for a while. Came back to no more corp. Luckily my alt account has decent scanning skills so I was able to get myself out of where I was and back into High Sec. Played around a bit, joined a corp that said they would help me get reestablished with the game. Once I joined no one was welcoming. They pretty much just left me to fend for myself. The thing is things changed so much that my fits and what I knew to be a good/great fit was not longer viable. So they were taking a percent of what I was making for myself and not giving me anything in return. This made me lose interest and not only leave the corp but the game. Then my rl friend said that him and another rl friend were playing so I plex’d up and joined them. We did our own thing. Gas harvesting and industrial stuff. Got my alt into a Orca (which I still have) and then again RL happened. Had to leave for a couple of months. Decided to plex up again to try to get back into it but my rl friends are not having it. So I need a place to call home. A coorp that will be willing to show me the ropes of what Eve is today. I am also a small time streamer and will be streaming some play unless told not to. My time zone is Eastern USA but due to my job M-F I am available from 9:30pm until whenever and weekends are free. I’m looking for a place to have fun and learn. My characters names are Trandor Telal and Lalartu Telal. My discord is WreckedFX#4703 you can always reach me on discord. Hope to hear from you. If there is anymore info you want just ask.

I’ve sent you an in-game mail with some additional information for you!

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!