[EU] Does anyone FC? Looking for an experienced friend to work with us in Faction Warfare / Small-Gang PvP

Hey guys,

I’ve been thinking about this for a couple of weeks now, and I’ve got this crazy idea, so I figured I’d throw it out there and see what sticks. I play in a small group where a few of us like to mess around in Faction Warfare a couple of times a week. We’re not hardcore pros or anything — more like a bunch of misfits who are really into having a laugh, improving, and getting blown up, pretty much in that order most of the time.

We’ve got a decent small social group already who love rolling out in small gangs and figuring stuff out. But here’s the thing — for those of us here who like to PvP, we could really use someone on the team who knows a bit more about what they’re doing to help scrub us up a bit, y’know? Maybe someone who’s got some experience FCing or just knows their way around small-gang stuff and wouldn’t mind jumping in with us, giving some pointers, and maybe leading the charge every now and then.

The vibe here is pretty relaxed; nobody’s trying to turn this into a second job. We just enjoy hanging out for an evening on Discord, undocking, causing a bit of chaos, and seeing where it takes us. I know it’s a long shot since everyone here seems to be recruiting for their corps and such, but maybe you’re that special someone who enjoys small-group dynamics, likes the idea of being a big fish in a small pond, and doesn’t mind herding some out-of-shape middle-aged space nerds. The guys are all really friendly, eager to learn and get better, and we’d love to add another solid PvPer to our mix.

No pressure or anything — I’m just seeing if there’s someone out there who might dig this kind of setup. We’re pretty happy with how things are already: enjoying our FW roams and jumping into NPSI fleets whenever we feel like it. We’re not really looking to join up with any other groups, alliances, or corps — no mergers or anything like that. It’s just us, a small, tight-knit crew looking to bring in another player who’s got some experience under their belt.

Drop me a DM if this sounds interesting and we can chat more. Or don’t. Up to you! Just putting it out there.

Cheers,
Gerald

Hey Gerald, not looking for a new corp but can come along on a roam or two see what your about etc; what times do you play? eve time that is…

G,

would you want to bring that corp into a growing eco system? We got alot for a group like urs to benefit from. HMU if you do or check here:

Hey Lugburz, thanks for the interest! We’re actually looking for someone who wants to become a more permanent part of our small crew rather than just join in for a roam or two. That said, we’d still be up for a roam together at some point if the EVE times match up. Usually around 18:30 EVE time on Mondays or Thursdays with a bit of notice. If you do happen to know anyone though who might be interested in something more steady, feel free to send them our way. Cheers!

Thanks for the offer, but we’re happy doing our thing. Just seeing if there’s someone out there who wants to join us for a bit of fun in FW, rather than the other way around.

were down for that too we should fly together sometime. where in syndicate space hi low and null.

I would like to invite you to our small group WDAT, where we share the same mentality, along with proper doctrine, industry capabilities, and more. If you’re interested, join us on our Discord, and we can talk. Probably Up to No Good

Hey J’hrgryn, we really appreciate the invite! If you can find where in my original post I mentioned we’re looking to join another group or Discord, feel free to hit me up. Otherwise, we’re pretty happy with our setup and just looking for someone to join us, not the other way around. Cheers!