EU Returning Vet 186 million SP + Alts

Hey there :slight_smile: And good morning!

The obligated link to our recruitment thread here.

Not sure where on the map you wish to settle down but you can find us within INIT in the west, more exact Fountain and then our corp have our own little comfy place to tinker around with just around the corner :wink: So inbetween the QRF’s, ESS, ADM, PVP fleets then maybe you wanna smash that mouse button on PI to support corp cap building, or why not even some mining :stuck_out_tongue: UMAH brings in a lot of mixture to the playfield and I think that is what we all need longterm… a mixed playstyle.

Myself, father to 4 and everything what comes with that, work etc - so I understand the importance of RL. I might be CEO but I’m not a robot. So real-life is respected and it’s just not a slogan.

My second golden rule after the RL thingy is that I do not tolerate any toxic behaviour. Yes we can all have fun, make jokes etc but everyone must be adult enough to understand that this is a game and we are not suppose to feel bad when shutting down EVE. We should have fun together and laugh… not the opposite. So if you know by heart that you are a semi-cyber bully - please do not consider UMAH as a possible corp to join <3

if the text above sounds decent, take a look at our recruitment thead on the EVE forum I linked… you can find the discord details there aswell. Join in, DM me or wave in the lobby and we can have a word on discord instead :slight_smile: I’m an open book so any questions is golden!

And - if not UMAH… then I hope you find a corp that suits you anyway… there are plenty out there so I’m sure there is a corp for everyone <3

Best wishes!