🇬🇧 [EU/US] LOOKING FOR A PURPOSE? New Eden Police Force - NewBro&Returning friendly - 80%PVP-20%PVE-Join the cause

No, I sort of meant like physically

I was wondering how you did that. Like the saving ship and cargo bit. How do you “save” people from gankers? Just curious.

Without beeing totally sure of this particular case I believe the “ganking” part, he is not refering as a suicide gank or similar but as beeing attacked at a gate that most provably was a gate camp entering low sec system. Game mechanics if alpha strike is proper it is not doable to stop, but if alpha strike do not destroy the ship, than it is doable to assist and repair a victim whom has not engaged anyone, aswell as engage upon the perpetrators b4 CONCORD does.

1 Like

All the support from me, thank you for beeing there.

1 Like

Little love bump

1 Like

Thanks for the increasing support guys. *Love

1 Like

These are a great group of people, come fly with us and have some fun!

2 Likes

Thanks for the support m8, the Police love yah :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :grin:

2 Likes

You guys deserve it all :muscle: :+1:

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words. Love to you all ;o)

It’s an awesome group of people, helping a bunch with those pirate gankers around.

+10 from me :+1:

This looks fun…are you UK or other TZ?

We have some EU TZ members, so you would fit right in. :slight_smile:

It Is damn fun tbh ;o) and nice people who r loving it so faar.

Ok, im up for it! Look out for my app tomorrow :slight_smile:
Who is the EU contact?

GM

I believe Fire Venom has mailed you ingame? please contact her and join our discord for a chat ;o)

A love bump from myself mabe? ;o)

+10 for the dedication!

Great group of people to make a meaningful start in EVE!

Thanks for the support everyone, corporation is really fast growing with a lot of interaction, teamwork, commitment and external continuous support from both private and corporation sector. really, thank you all.

More love for the help received, thank you :innocent: