EUTZ Player seeking a new home [LS][NS]

Hi!

So after five years of mucking about in wormholes, both on my mains and alts, I feel it is time to change the scenery a little bit. I’ve grown tired with the area, and the people and as such I am searching a new home. Who knows, maybe you are what I seek?

So who am I?

I am Mike, a 29 year old dude from the Netherlands (yes yes, dirty Euro). I’ve been playing since 2013 and spent most my time since 2014 in wormholes. A big part of that was being a CEO of my own little corner in space, but I am finally closing that chapter and moving forward.

Currently I can fly all T1 / T2 / Faction cruisers. Yes, that includes logistics (though it’s not my favourite). I’ve got a good spread of different ships and if your group is the right home I could reactivate a (capital) alt in due time. T3s are limited to the Loki only, though. I’ve got no problems flying doctrine ships within a reasonable price range, and I can train to any sub-cap neccesary.

What am I looking for?

I am searching a group that:

• Plays in EUTZ (18:00-00:00 EVE) and primarily speaks English.
  • Lives either in any form of nullsec or low-sec.
  • Ideally isn’t part of a massive coalition (but convince me otherwise?)
  • Who actively enjoys smaller-gang PVP. I don’t want to be one of a thousand in a fight.
  • Considers RL-first as a “sacred” value. (Sorry, Goons. No Paplinks).
  • Does not operate or live in w-space. I am serious, I am done for now.

Ideally I’d like to be in an environment where contributions to the group feel like they matter. Major coalitions tend to be a little less awesome for that, as you’re one in hundreds or thousands. I am however flexible on that so long as the above points are applicable.

I realise this is may be specific, but if you are welcome to pitch your corporation and we’ll have a chat! A home is most important, with people to play together as a team.

Are you the one who leads me home?

1 Like

@Alexhandr_Shkarov You seem to be on point with regard to your EvE career; if you’re interested in PvP large and small. We are a tight nite set of bro’s who fight the good fight against the big boys in Null.

If this sounds interesting you should swing by our discord and have a chat:
Ask for Zipp or Wesley

o7

@Alexhandr_Shkarov I mean come talk to me I’ll show you all about us and Test if you want to find me on discord lots i can do to convince you to join Right Click Jump To - RCJT as part of TAPI and why youll love it

Hello!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Learn a bit more about our EVE Online branch here.

Come chat with us in our Discord!

Hi,

This is what we are about:

https://sea1.discourse-cdn.com/eveonline/uploads/default/optimized/3X/3/c/3c9ff8548b57af78cc934f89509fbab37bc8c852_1_690x121.jpg

I’ve already seen some great adverts here!

As I told one of the people that contacted me through Reddit, I want to wait a few days to see what kind of corporations are out there before I start the whole in-depth questions and conversations. I want to find the right place and I am willing to take a bit of time to think carefully. I hope you share that vision with me.

Also: Bump :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey hey
I think you need some FUN in your life!!
Come fly with us!!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.