70M EUTZ returning player looking for new opportunities

Hey there o/

I’m basically looking for a small/medium corp of relaxed no-■■■■■■■■ people to talk, write and fly with! I’m not interested in null-sec. I like alot of the content that EVE offers, but all of it must be small/medium scale. I’ll just do a list, its easier for everyone:

EUTZ/east-USTZ.
High-sec and/or WH.
Exploration (combat and hacking).
Solo and small gang pvp (I mostly do cloaky bastard stuff in WH).
Relaxed PvE (solo and in groups).
Mining ops (both drunken, social and semi-afk).
Small scale industry.
Being on comms, but also having the opportunity to not be on comms without people being angry.
Various ops and events.

Turns me off:
Null-sec.
Large scale ops/fleets.
Mandatory fleets.
Yelling.
Bad grammar (then/than, your/you´re etc.)

/Von

1 Like

Hey check out Cro-Magnons in Cavemen. Alliance. We do all of the above but we are in a high sec lake in Solitude and have access to NPC null sec nearby. Join our ingame channel - Cro-magnons Pub

Dark Crimson Sinners would be a perfect fit for you despite the nullsec as we are a small but growing group that understand RL comes first. We are a small corp of veterans who are currently growing our numbers with members split between EU/US timezone . We have stable rattting and mining space with no active pvp requirements and a mature group of players that understand that RL comes first

In the short term our goal is simply to build numbers put going forward were looking for members who want to help organize and grow the corp through small gang pvp which will be supported by our Pve and industrial activity .

Give me a shout in game. Looks like we have a lot in common.

DI-Tron bro :wink: message me or join " Di-Tron" channel in game. we offer chill and banter and are mostly experienced players.

Hey bud!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~30-40 actual humans)
  • Highly active (87.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Come chat with us in our Discord!

Hello Von Vedel,

If you get a chance investigate what and who we are as an entity in EVE. We are always looking for players with wide variety of SP in order to strengthen our members abroad.

If you get a chance, take a closer look…

Hope to see ya in space,
o7

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.