So after five years of mucking about in wormholes, both on my mains and alts, I feel it is time to change the scenery a little bit. I’ve grown tired with the area, and the people and as such I am searching a new home. Who knows, maybe you are what I seek?
So who am I?
I am Mike, a 29 year old dude from the Netherlands (yes yes, dirty Euro). I’ve been playing since 2013 and spent most my time since 2014 in wormholes. A big part of that was being a CEO of my own little corner in space, but I am finally closing that chapter and moving forward.
Currently I can fly all T1 / T2 / Faction cruisers. Yes, that includes logistics (though it’s not my favourite). I’ve got a good spread of different ships and if your group is the right home I could reactivate a (capital) alt in due time. T3s are limited to the Loki only, though. I’ve got no problems flying doctrine ships within a reasonable price range, and I can train to any sub-cap neccesary.
What am I looking for?
I am searching a group that:
- Plays in EUTZ (18:00-00:00 EVE) and primarily speaks English.
- Lives either in any form of nullsec or low-sec.
- Ideally isn’t part of a massive coalition (but convince me otherwise?)
- Who actively enjoys smaller-gang PVP. I don’t want to be one of a thousand in a fight.
- Considers RL-first as a “sacred” value. (Sorry, Goons. No Paplinks).
- Does not operate or live in w-space. I am serious, I am done for now.
Ideally I’d like to be in an environment where contributions to the group feel like they matter. Major coalitions tend to be a little less awesome for that, as you’re one in hundreds or thousands. I am however flexible on that so long as the above points are applicable.
I realise this is may be specific, but if you are welcome to pitch your corporation and we’ll have a chat! A home is most important, with people to play together as a team.
Are you the one who leads me home?