[EUTZ] Returning player looking for active PVP focussed corp; 160M SP

Afternoon Seraph and a Happy New Year,

I’d love to have a chat with you on discord about my corp as I think some of the finer points are best explained on comms, however I’ve responded to each of your points below which should at least help make the shortlist above these copy/paste spammers above :slight_smile:

• Corp with mainly EUTZ activity - We’re 95% EU but we do play into other timezones when working from home etc.
  • An environment where people undock outside of CTAs and still enjoy playing the game day to day - I hate CTAs tbh, although a necessary evil I try to prevent the corp being in a place where they become mandatory. Therefore you’ll often find our guys doing some exploration or a few of us ganging up to go on a roam.
  • A place where people actively work on individual and collective improvement - Probably more for a chat on comms but we essentially have some group goals to assist both the corp and our members.
  • No elitism - We’re good pilots but don’t take ourselves seriously, we pride ourselves on having a happy and friendly corp atmosphere.
  • Corp large enough to be sufficiently active, but not too large so that you see different faces every day - I want to grow the corp but it’s very much quality of quantity in the approach. We have probably have about 12 guys at the moment (excluding alts) and want to get that to about 30 in the medium term.
  • Some kind of core identity/goals I can get behind - Once again this one is for comms rather than public forums.
  • Varied (PvP) gameplay - We like to do all forms of pvp - from small gang/solo to large fleets, wormhole dives and even breaking out the caps.
  • Access to null sec and/or WH PvP (I’ve missed this in my FW days), can be part-time - We live in 0.0 and have some interesting opportunities here.
  • Capital ship content - Check and I’m not fussed about the KB if you want to go drop a HAW dread, as long as you have fun.
  • While my wallet is still pretty healthy, it would be nice if the corp enabled some kind of isk making opportunities wherever it is active/deployed. I’d prefer not to have to run an incursion alt or whatever the meta is these days. - Plenty of opportunities here, either as a group or solo.
  • SRP or very much the above if you whelp expensive stuff often. Coalition SRP is a thing, alliance SRP is coming.

Let’s have a chat on discord, just say hi when you hop on - https://discord.gg/4WfMQHYcBt