My main period of activity in EVE was 2013-2016 playing FW on the Gallente side as part of Justified Chaos, enjoying mostly solo and small gang gameplay, sprinkled with some higher-end fleets and even the rare capital escalation.
I’ve tried to get back into EVE a few times in the past years, and failed, because I did not want to pick up where I left off (FW), but had no clue of where I wanted to go either, which led me back to inactivity. I’ve also assumed that most corps would want me to prove some kind of recent activity, which, if you look at my killboard, is non-existent. I’m looking for a corp that will let me jump in the deep end with them.
At the risk of coming across as arrogant: please tell me why I should consider your corp over the others. There are so many options that even making a short-list seems like an impossible task.
- Corp with mainly EUTZ activity
- An environment where people undock outside of CTAs and still enjoy playing the game day to day
- A place where people actively work on individual and collective improvement
- No elitism
- Corp large enough to be sufficiently active, but not too large so that you see different faces every day
- Some kind of core identity/goals I can get behind
- Varied (PvP) gameplay
- Access to null sec and/or WH PvP (I’ve missed this in my FW days), can be part-time
- Capital ship content
- While my wallet is still pretty healthy, it would be nice if the corp enabled some kind of isk making opportunities wherever it is active/deployed. I’d prefer not to have to run an incursion alt or whatever the meta is these days.
- SRP or very much the above if you whelp expensive stuff often.
- Working microphone, used to being on coms, both in EVE and other games
- Consistent activity
- No ego
- Can take orders/work as a team
- Willing to fill various roles in fleets (but preferably not be typecast to one forever)
- Relatively good game knowledge, although some of it may have become outdated or eroded by time
- 160m SP main, with very good subcap skills, can fly dreads.
- 120m SP alt with reasonably good subcap skills, can fly JF
- Willingness to train anything I might be missing, on both characters (I suppose that will mostly be capital stuff)
- Willingness to help with corp logistics if needed