[EUTZ] Returning player looking for active PVP focussed corp; 160M SP

My main period of activity in EVE was 2013-2016 playing FW on the Gallente side as part of Justified Chaos, enjoying mostly solo and small gang gameplay, sprinkled with some higher-end fleets and even the rare capital escalation.

I’ve tried to get back into EVE a few times in the past years, and failed, because I did not want to pick up where I left off (FW), but had no clue of where I wanted to go either, which led me back to inactivity. I’ve also assumed that most corps would want me to prove some kind of recent activity, which, if you look at my killboard, is non-existent. I’m looking for a corp that will let me jump in the deep end with them.

At the risk of coming across as arrogant: please tell me why I should consider your corp over the others. There are so many options that even making a short-list seems like an impossible task.

Looking for:

• Corp with mainly EUTZ activity
  • An environment where people undock outside of CTAs and still enjoy playing the game day to day
  • A place where people actively work on individual and collective improvement
  • No elitism
  • Corp large enough to be sufficiently active, but not too large so that you see different faces every day
  • Some kind of core identity/goals I can get behind
  • Varied (PvP) gameplay
  • Access to null sec and/or WH PvP (I’ve missed this in my FW days), can be part-time
  • Capital ship content
  • While my wallet is still pretty healthy, it would be nice if the corp enabled some kind of isk making opportunities wherever it is active/deployed. I’d prefer not to have to run an incursion alt or whatever the meta is these days.
  • SRP or very much the above if you whelp expensive stuff often.

Can offer:

• Working microphone, used to being on coms, both in EVE and other games
  • Consistent activity
  • No ego
  • Can take orders/work as a team
  • Willing to fill various roles in fleets (but preferably not be typecast to one forever)
  • Relatively good game knowledge, although some of it may have become outdated or eroded by time
  • 160m SP main, with very good subcap skills, can fly dreads.
  • 120m SP alt with reasonably good subcap skills, can fly JF
  • Willingness to train anything I might be missing, on both characters (I suppose that will mostly be capital stuff)
  • Willingness to help with corp logistics if needed

Killboard:

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving into lowsec Molden Heath with our alliance, with NPC null and then sov null on the books. Within our alliance, we have a growing wing of pilots interested in incursions into wormhole space as well. We are not at the organizational level you are asking for, but if you are interested in helping a corp from the ground up, we’d be happy to have ya. Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

Hi,
Have a look at Spral. I think Spral could be the place for you to start again in Eve.

o/
Maddog

We are a super chill WH corp with no drama, and we are open to new and returning players. We live in a C4 magnetar with C3 and C5 statics. We engage in a variety of activities- PvP, PvE, mining, industry, etc. Our only real requirement is on the alliance side, and it is that your primary language is English. Although we are technically looking for people in USTZ, we have a lot people in EUTZ.

If you are interested in learning more, feel free to message me in game, or join us in the Cryptopia channel.

Hey @Seraph_Castillon

I think we may be interesting for you - were an all EU TZ pvp focussed corp with a mature and relaxed attitude. We’re looking for people of a similar mindset to join us.

At the moment we’re in the middle of the Goons war so it’s pretty much fleet after fleet but when we can we do some corp small gang, gate camps and blops.

Live in null sec so most bases covered I think. Hop onto our discord: https://discord.gg/43JCF92pyZ

Hey Seraph,
if you are interested in staging out of a wormhole, our corp Deliverance currently lives in a C2/5/N. We use the Null static for daily smallgang content, and the Five for the occasional brawl with wormhole neighbours. We are primarily EUTZ, currently we have ~5 people online every evening (and for bigger targets we can ping for more warm bodies). I’m expecting those numbers to go back up as we transition out of the Holidays and people have time to play again.

I’d call our corp casual leaning, that is to say we mean it when we say real life is coming first, but that doesn’t stop us from taking pvp seriously. For Null content we mostly fly nano, but we’ll undock brawling ships if the situation justifies it.

With regards to ISK: We have a 100% SRP program for our doctrine ships, but we don’t do collective corp isk making activities as the majority of our members have healthy wallets/no interest.

Due to living out of a wormhole our options for capital content are limited, out of principal we don’t use caps in our home hole except for home defense. We do have the SP for caps though, and we could definitely support some shenanigans when it comes to null whaling. We’d be happy to work out some strategies for that with you.

What we would require from you:
-be self sufficient in finding pvp content, due to our size we rely on every member to go out and hunt/bait/find content however they prefer. This is something we can help you learn if you struggle with it.
-Our community comes first, so there is zero tolerance for drama
-We expect our members to keep their word
-We don’t mind trash talk, but keep it civil

Finally here are some links if this piqued your interest so that you can get to know us further:
-Our recruitment thread
-Videos of us flying so you can get an idea of what it’s like to be on comms with us: Brawling (edited video of two brawls we had, one in Null, one on a wormhole), Kiting (fight in Test staging in nano stuff, mostly flying frigs.).

You can poke us in our pub chat “Deliverance Pub” if you have any further questions, see you there!

Afternoon Seraph and a Happy New Year,

I’d love to have a chat with you on discord about my corp as I think some of the finer points are best explained on comms, however I’ve responded to each of your points below which should at least help make the shortlist above these copy/paste spammers above :slight_smile:

• Corp with mainly EUTZ activity - We’re 95% EU but we do play into other timezones when working from home etc.
  • An environment where people undock outside of CTAs and still enjoy playing the game day to day - I hate CTAs tbh, although a necessary evil I try to prevent the corp being in a place where they become mandatory. Therefore you’ll often find our guys doing some exploration or a few of us ganging up to go on a roam.
  • A place where people actively work on individual and collective improvement - Probably more for a chat on comms but we essentially have some group goals to assist both the corp and our members.
  • No elitism - We’re good pilots but don’t take ourselves seriously, we pride ourselves on having a happy and friendly corp atmosphere.
  • Corp large enough to be sufficiently active, but not too large so that you see different faces every day - I want to grow the corp but it’s very much quality of quantity in the approach. We have probably have about 12 guys at the moment (excluding alts) and want to get that to about 30 in the medium term.
  • Some kind of core identity/goals I can get behind - Once again this one is for comms rather than public forums.
  • Varied (PvP) gameplay - We like to do all forms of pvp - from small gang/solo to large fleets, wormhole dives and even breaking out the caps.
  • Access to null sec and/or WH PvP (I’ve missed this in my FW days), can be part-time - We live in 0.0 and have some interesting opportunities here.
  • Capital ship content - Check and I’m not fussed about the KB if you want to go drop a HAW dread, as long as you have fun.
  • While my wallet is still pretty healthy, it would be nice if the corp enabled some kind of isk making opportunities wherever it is active/deployed. I’d prefer not to have to run an incursion alt or whatever the meta is these days. - Plenty of opportunities here, either as a group or solo.
  • SRP or very much the above if you whelp expensive stuff often. Coalition SRP is a thing, alliance SRP is coming.

Let’s have a chat on discord, just say hi when you hop on - https://discord.gg/4WfMQHYcBt

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.