[EUTZ/USTZ] HOO as Corp in Init. is looking for active players

Fighting with 3 fleets at same time. Cause we can :stuck_out_tongue: Join us if you love PvP

Can also find us on discord https://discord.gg/h52Jpv5Bn4

Thundercats, the place to be… visit us in our recruiting channel ‘Thunderkitty’

You want to find a home, where you can feel comfortable? You want to meet people and befriend them? You want to get into tense PvP? You don’t like drama? Well, what holds you back to visit our recruiter channel? Nothing? Looking forward seeing you there :slight_smile:

Today might be the day to join us… tune in to ‘Thunderkitty’

Exiting times ahead!

Happy Mothersday!

Gooooooooooood moooooooooooooooooooorning, New Eden

The weather is calm with some particle storms around Fountain. A good moment to hop into a ceptor or shuttle and fly directly to our meeting point “Thunderkitty”.

Have you finished the Capsuleer day event and ask yourself, what you should do next?
Well, how about joining our recruiting channel ‘Thunderkitty’ and have an interview with us?
Thundercats as Init corp has a lot of content to offer.

o7

Is it the right time to look for new adventures in a new corporation? If you ask yourself that question, then you already made the first step. Take the next one and walk into our recruiter channel ‘Thunderkitty’. See for yourself what could be your next story.

o7

Our recruiting is only open for a limited time from now on. If you want to join the mother of corporations, now is the chance. Visit our recruiter channel ‘Thunderkitty’ and have an interview with us.

With Equinox a expansion has hit New Eden. It creates a new gaming experience in Null. You want to be part of this experiences? Roam with us? Fight with us? Mine with us? Rat with us? Be one of us? Find out, how you can gain advantage of Equinox together with us?

Then take the next step and visit our recruitre channel ‘Thunderkitty’.

Have you already designed some cool ship skins? Care to share them with us? Maybe you are even able to create a corporate skin design?

Even if not, we still would like to hear from you. Join our recruiter channel ‘Thunderkitty’ and let’s talk :slight_smile:

Weekend bump!

The weekend is heavily knocking on our doors… let it in, I say… We also let you in into our recruiter channel ‘Thunderkitty’… let us have a relaxed conversation and see, if we would fit.

Tomorrow is Monday again. This means more time at work and less time for Eve. Or was it vice versa? But there is always enough time to have a solid conversation/interview with us, when you join ‘Thunderkitty’

While I am writing this, I am in the middle of a fleet. Action all day long. You want to be part of it? Come visit us in “Thunderkitty” and have an interview. Maybe you are the link, we want to have in our corp. See you there

It is hot, hot, hot… my computer is almost melting down. But this doesn’t hold me back to heat it even more, while playing EVE. Join our recruiter channel ‘Thunderkitty’ and get one step closer to hot battles and fights.

See you o7

"Voilà!

In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.

The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it is my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V." Quote - V for Vendetta

You are wondering yourself, why I quote a movie speech? There is no specific reason, except that EVE is not always about EVE. Our corp is such a great community. We don’t only share stuff in and around EVE but also sometimes real life experiences and stories.

You want to be part of this community? Come and join us on “Thunderkitty”. We ony have limited recruitment at the moment.

Limited spots available.