Eve Defence Force | Darkness |

Im personally looking for members who like to be covered in whipped cream while flying around.:sunglasses:
But i guess flying an Apostle is also nice.

if your looking for some great fights come join us in 0.0

this just a sample of the fights we can get

Looking for good pilots, PvP first and foremost, but all rounders preferably. Must be able to fly either a Dread or Apostle, or be within a month’s training of one. There are always kills to be had, always chance to use your shinies. Contact us for more info.

Bumpski
We would love more people joining us !
Good space, nice fights. its all good :sunglasses:

Eve Defence Force is currently on deployment, which means constant pew pew every day. Time enough to jump home and make some ISK but now with guaranteed fights and less krabbing. Good time to join if you enjoy blowing things up.

https://br.inyour.space/?s=162&b=8547540&e=90&t=K&ro=8.45

What you miss when you’re not in EDF.

How about the possibility to rack up 500+ kills a month only 10jumps from Jita?

Join TheEDFBar Channel ingame and start asking for those dank kills!

Bump! still need more ppl in corpchat!

More people to get on kills like this please!

Join the ingame channel TheEDFBar !

Still recruiting. Daily roams, regular medium to large scale ops, plenty of opportunity to use Caps. Get in touch for details.

New members accepted weekly! Talk to one of us in discord or ingame channel now!

We’re particularly interested in Cap pilots. You must be within touching distance of either an Apostle or a Dread, and must be willing to train for them if you can’t fly one.

Stop by our in-game channel, TheEDFBar and have a chat!

If i saw “withing touching distance” requested, i would apply within seconds! :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.