EVE Isk Per Hour Industry Program - Version 5.0

Has anyone else been having an issue where it’s not actually calculating SVR for anything?

1 Like

Yes, I’ve been having this issue for about three weeks. No SVR, no price trends, nothing along those lines. Prices seem to still come in OK. It was working fine and then suddenly, it wasn’t. Interestingly, if I go back in and change the SVR calculation period to something longer than 3 weeks, I can get historical data. It’s like CCP cut off a data stream, or the program stopped recognizing it after a certain point.

There is an issue with historical data and SVR. I’ll be putting in a fix soon. For now, just clear your market history and it will redownload. You’ll need to do this every day or so though until I get it patched.

I have an issue with ISP in that when selecting preview item list with just tech 2 selected from the tech options, it tells me there is nothing to show, i have all blueprints selected

Still having this issue? anyone else having problems?

Reset your market history.

1 Like

Turns out it was because I had NPC BPOs ticked under blueprint type, what about these would stop all the other options (showing T2 stuff) from showing

NPCs don’t sell T2 bps. That option is only for bps seeded on the market.

1 Like

Thanks for all of your hard work Zifrian. Per chance, is there a current issue regarding corp assets loading? I have the appropriate ESI set up and my character is the director (with all privileges checked). IPH doesn’t seem to be able to scan corp bpo/bpc.

Cheers,
Neb

No issue that I know of. Check your scopes perhaps. You need the corp scopes added.

I fixed my issue by deleting and re-adding the character. Interesting.

Today, I launched EVE IPH and clicked on “Download prices” button on Update Prices window. This gave me “Unable to download data for EVE Marketer Prices Error: The operation has timed out” popup which kept reappearing and the only way to stop it was to use task manager to close the program :unamused:

Eve marketer is down, actually.

Yeah but I wish the error message was more user-friendly.

I’m getting an error that corporation assets have ‘no access’. I’ve loaded the corp blueprints permission and even loaded divisions since I have them in a division group. Any ideas? Thanks!

I know that SVR is sales to volume ratio but not sure what is a “good” SVR to look out for, for example, i’m looking at some basic T1 rigs, Small Anti-EM Screen Reinforcer shows an svr of 15.64 and yet a small anti thermal is just 5.94 looking at quantity of both sold in Jita and both seem to have good sales.

Whats a good SVR?

In my understanding there is no “good” SVR as it is a relative dimension.
A bit more informative in absolute numbers would be SVR*isk value, check that one

I’m NOT using IPH, but i do write and use my own similar programm.
So my guess would be: the sales compared to the volume you can produce.
If you build a titan 3 month you need a sale of 1 per 3 month to run with 100% capacity.
If you build light missiles you will produce many thousands in a run and within minutes/hours. So you need sales of thousands per hour.

Volume (also in my program) the volume is the quantity you produce, not the m3 volume from Eve.

And with this in mind the sales to volume should show you how many items get sold in comparison to the time they take to make. Without seeing it i would guess Bombs have a terrible SVR. You can make them really quick but they sell pretty slow. A 1 Hour production lasts for several days or even weeks to sell.
Charges on the opposite should have a pretty high SVR, if you do a good job in the markets you can sell more than you can produce

So i guess in that case when using IPH, you need to know what does 5.94 denotes in terms of the individual items that were listed above. or indeed the SVR number for any item that is looked at, the lower the number the slower the movement on market is what I thought, but then both the items above both seem to have lots of sales and yet the SVR listed for each is quite different.

I wish there was a tutorial or a series of tutorials that outlined all the features of IPH, you are obviously lucky enough to be able to create a program that does that for you, like many others most have to rely on apps like IPH to try and gain a little advantage, but there is not real manual on how to use it in depth. It’s like being given a copy of photoshop to use and youve no idea , its just full of options that you dont know if you are doing the right thing how to use it properly, the basic things are straighforward but anything above that is difficult

There was a bit dated tutorial on IPH by its author on youtube, just try to find it