EVE Isk Per Hour Industry Program - Version 5.0

just got new computer, my question is now, is it possible to backup all my settings structures ect ect, if possible i really dont want to start all over.

Do I have to set the facility for each item I want to produce?

For example, I am looking at Guardians and for each of the components I’m having to go in and change it for every one - sometimes it even resets back to Jita.

You can set a component facility, and a main build facility (manufacturing). Also, you can set a facility for each a few special manufacturing types. For instance, capitals, supers, or T3 cruisers. The manufacturing tab has the different types shown in one window.

If you build each component at a different facility, you’d have to change it each time.

1 Like

Go into the install directory and copy the settings folder over. You could also copy the EVEIPH.db file over to keep any special settings or prices you have. Other than that, it will re-load everything for you after you register.

2 Likes

Hello!

I just reinstalled the program after coming back from a extended break and i ran into an issue.

Despite downloading the most current version its asking me to up date and regardless if i say yes or now it comes back with:

An Unhandled Exception has occured and EVE Isk per Hour will now close.

Please fill out the following information so I can reproduce the bug

What is your Operating System? windows 10
What tab or screen did the error occur? on launch
What are the steps to reproduce the Error? on entry of dialog box crash occurs
Web link to a screenshot of your error:
In addition to a screenshot, copy the data below and send to developer.

Source: EVE Isk per Hour
Message: An error occurred creating the form. See Exception.InnerException for details. The error is: Unable to load DLL ‘SQLite.Interop.dll’: The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
Raw Error Text: System.InvalidOperationException: An error occurred creating the form. See Exception.InnerException for details. The error is: Unable to load DLL ‘SQLite.Interop.dll’: The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E) —> System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL ‘SQLite.Interop.dll’: The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
at System.Data.SQLite.UnsafeNativeMethods.sqlite3_config_none(SQLiteConfigOpsEnum op)
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.StaticIsInitialized()
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteLog.Initialize(String className)
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteConnection…ctor(String connectionString, Boolean parseViaFramework)
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteConnection…ctor()
at EVE_Isk_per_Hour.DBConnection…ctor(String DBFileName)
at EVE_Isk_per_Hour.frmMain…ctor()
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at EVE_Isk_per_Hour.My.MyProject.MyForms.Create__Instance__[T](T Instance)
at EVE_Isk_per_Hour.My.MyProject.MyForms.get_frmMain()
at EVE_Isk_per_Hour.My.MyApplication.OnCreateMainForm()
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.WindowsFormsApplicationBase.OnRun()
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.WindowsFormsApplicationBase.DoApplicationModel()
Error Tracking:

What do i do to correct this?

Got a crash report:

Error occurred: pressing Download Prices button on the Update Prices tab
Steps to repro:

• Raw Materials pane: Raw Materials checkbox unchecked, Minerals, Datacores, Decryptors, Advanced Moon Mats checked

• Manufactured Items: Ships checked, All Ship Types selected

• Regions: Immensea checked. Selected System: REB-KR

• All other settings default.

• Click “Download Prices” button, exception occurs.

An Unhandled Exception has occured and EVE Isk per Hour will now close.

Please fill out the following information so I can reproduce the bug

What is your Operating System?
What tab or screen did the error occur?
What are the steps to reproduce the Error?
Web link to a screenshot of your error:
In addition to a screenshot, copy the data below and send to developer.

Source: Microsoft.VisualBasic
Message: Conversion from string “REB-KR” to type ‘Integer’ is not valid.
Raw Error Text: System.InvalidCastException: Conversion from string “REB-KR” to type ‘Integer’ is not valid. —> System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ParseDouble(String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat)
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToInteger(String Value)
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToInteger(String Value)
at EVE_Isk_per_Hour.frmMain.UpdatePricesCache(List1 CacheItems) at EVE_Isk_per_Hour.frmMain.LoadPrices(List1 SentItems)
at EVE_Isk_per_Hour.frmMain.btnImportPrices_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
Error Tracking:

Not sure why you don’t have the interop file in the download. What did you use, the installer or the zip binaries?

Download the file here: https://github.com/EVEIPH/LatestFiles/raw/master/SQLite.Interop.dll

Save it to the same directory as the EVE Isk per Hour.exe and that should fix the issue.

Thank you so much for your reply.

I downloaded it off your website. The one linked in the original post. Great app!

Nice :ok_hand:

Is it me or is this terribly outdated? Possible to use a personal engineering complex?

In the current version yes.

The developer had posted on Twitter that he would no longer be supporting it.

Manufacturing tools are really in short supply now.

Um, I’m the developer and I’m still working on it. I also don’t use twitter.

2 Likes

Holy Crap! Sorry to be spreading misinformation about your product!

I must have confused yours with another of the tools I used that have gone away.

Just so you know, the eve university wiki has your tool listed as out of development in the third party tool page.

Glad your still keeping it alive, one of my favorites

1 Like

Hey Zifrian,

I truly appreciate the work you put into the program!

I am sure people have commented or requested this before, would it be possible to add more in depth metrics for rorquals into the mining section?

A good majority of nullsec miners use rorqual’s, and while I am sure most have spreadsheets set up to aid them, I personally do not. it is hard to accurately calculate how much is mined per hour with rorquals. In the application the yield from drones is capped at 999,999m^3/hr thus limiting accuracy in the amount of m3 per hour.

Hey thanks for your work, but I got a little problem when I want add a T2 job in the Shopping list it add everything with the good quantity but the R.A.M not. It only add 1 or 2, even if in the blueprint page it need 100.

Not sure what i am doing wrong here. apart from trimming down the blueprint type I cannot see why i dont get more results shown, prices have been freshly updated, ,any ideas?

Reset your market history.

I’m having issues with a bug so I haven’t been able to patch this yet but I’m working on it.

1 Like

Hey @Zifrian Attempting to install this tool and getting and error on first launch - Source: EVE Isk per Hour
Message: An error occurred creating the form. See Exception.InnerException for details. The error is: Unable to load DLL ‘SQLite.Interop.dll’: The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)

Any tips? (win10)

I’m not sure what is going on with that. Search this thread for the link to download and install that file and put it in the install directory. The installer should have it but I’m not sure why it keeps missing it.