There are a few variations of the login window not appearing or working as intended. In some cases the launcher login window does not display or does not show the username and password fields, this appears to be caused by corrupt launcher cache files.
However before you do anything go check EVE Status on twitter to make sure there are no reports of problems with the SSO or login, if there are reports then it’s probably a global issue and not something you can solve individually.
If there are no reported problems then please try the following steps. Please note that this will erase the accounts from the launcher and you will have to relog them.
- Close the launcher if it is running.
- Please press the windows key + R to open a run window.
- Copy and paste the following into the run window and press enter.
- Right click on the folder named ‘cache’ and delete it.
- Right click on the folder named ‘QtWebEngine’ and delete it.
- Start the launcher and see if the issue persists.
Sometimes users report that GUI is not available or that they get an error box instead of the login fields. In those cases the most common cause are security applications installed on the computer. Please make sure the launcher is in the exception list of any security application you have installed on your computer.
If the above did not prove successful then please submit a ticket via EVE Online Help Center